656 Posts
    Sun, Mar 18 2018 11:58 AM

all par 5s into the wind. Deviation turned way the hell up

No Shinnecock

What is going on recently?

• AUGIE316
    119 Posts
    Mon, Mar 19 2018 2:23 AM

Yes this site is a  joke anymore. I watch one or two video credits for a minute and half to three minutes like i used too. And I can never accumulate the credits anymore like i used to be able too. I think w.g.t or top golf has that crap blocked now or stopped paying those companies so now they wont even give people their credits anymore for watching their videos what a joke. I do have 30 balls in stock but I was trying to stock up free credits so I don't have to spend more money in the long run,

• VenusRising
    459 Posts
    Mon, Mar 19 2018 6:25 AM

What

• derekortt
    656 Posts
    Mon, Mar 19 2018 2:54 PM

just shot a 57 at Pinehurst in the RG

4, into the wind, 5, into the wind, 10, into the wind, 16, into the wind.

3 legit chances at a 3 gone once again thanks to the "random" winds. Hard to get victories when you get a long stretch of every eagle opportunity being into the wind and unreachable

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Mon, Mar 19 2018 3:23 PM

Really?  Someone telling a champion, he hasn't learned the game yet. I'm wondering if the reference is to the game of golf, or the games that wgt plays with us!  

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Mon, Mar 19 2018 4:03 PM

VenusRising:

What is going on is you haven't figured out how to play the game yet. Keep trying.

Level
    Tier
    Champion
    Average Score
    Status
    Offline Offline

Career Earnings
    $20,612.52

LOL, yeah, that's it ....

• jimshaw39
    675 Posts
    Mon, Mar 19 2018 4:22 PM

AUGIE316:

Yes this site is a  joke anymore. I watch one or two video credits for a minute and half to three minutes like i used too. And I can never accumulate the credits anymore like i used to be able too. I think w.g.t or top golf has that crap blocked now or stopped paying those companies so now they wont even give people their credits anymore for watching their videos what a joke. I do have 30 balls in stock but I was trying to stock up free credits so I don't have to spend more money in the long run,

Hi Augie,

Just trying to figure out why you think this business owes you anything free. Try Googeling CAPITALISM. It works   Jim

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Mar 19 2018 4:22 PM

fatdan:

LOL, yeah, that's it ...

LMAO. And crying about a 57!  Poooooor boopie.  :-D

• VenusRising
    459 Posts
    Mon, Mar 19 2018 5:10 PM

Actually

• Shyoneclub
    62 Posts
    Mon, Mar 19 2018 5:55 PM

hey,Champ, just go play a few red tee tournaments with your club, shoot a 53 or so and I'm sure you'll feel much better.  Chin up!!!!

RSS