Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Did not forfeit game

rated by 0 users
Sat, Sep 4 2021 7:02 PM (5 replies)
  • noble02
    79 Posts
    Sun, Mar 18 2018 9:29 AM

I was playing 9 holes in turf for coins and on the 7 and 3 up on my opponent but next thing it come up game over because I forfeited the game ! Well I can assure you I did not , Why would I ??? 

Then I started another game in Tokyo room again in turf, hit my tee shot and next thing it's waiting on player to reconnect ? It's been 10 mins now , is he hoping I hit cancel and he can take the 450000 ? The player I'm waiting on to reconnect is  RUAIRIDHR 

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Sun, Mar 18 2018 2:13 PM

The game does it, and some players may do it, too.

Change will only come from you, locally.

• Fozzrock
    1 Posts
    Mon, Mar 19 2018 2:23 PM

This has happened to me on several occasions lately and now I won’t play for big coins

• MikeG484
    12 Posts
    Wed, Apr 11 2018 4:04 PM

It's happened to me a few imes too, playing along and all of a sudden it's game over, you forfeited, how is this happening, is there a glitch where an opponent you end the game as a forfeit?

• sragic
    4 Posts
    Mon, Jun 17 2019 3:52 PM

I was just playing Alternate Shots game. My partner and I were up. Then all of the sudden the forfeit popup appeared and it said I had forfeited. Not my partner. My name showed. I did not even have my mouse / controller in my hand. I hadn't even gone into the menu, that entire game, where the option to forfeit is located.

WGT needs to address this. I wonder if some players have cheats that allow them to win games by manipulating something in the game software to forfeit a player on the opposing team.

• CTFAIR
    1 Posts
    Sat, Sep 4 2021 7:02 PM

I just happened to me for the first time. I was waiting for my turn and it came up on the screen that the game is over because I had forfeited...WTF!!!!!!

RSS