Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Clash #68

rated by 0 users
Tue, Mar 20 2018 8:31 AM (47 replies)
  • Sevron1
    21 Posts
    Fri, Mar 16 2018 12:41 PM

I played so much with them the last 2 days I almost started getting the hang of them. Then went and played a head2head with my own clubs. Yikes! Was like a monkey humping a football for the first few holes. lol

• terwyl1
    1,011 Posts
    Fri, Mar 16 2018 1:52 PM

Trying to make the change from Nike Vapors and Nike balls, to SOTW and balls with half the spin as well it was a joke to start. My stats are not so important but I was not going to lump in +7 after 7 holes. So I WD on a FP and got the dreaded message, however that was the ONLY time. 

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Sat, Mar 17 2018 6:09 AM

Ultraglide:
    ....the Georgians can be beaten but you will only achieve that by

Purchasing several hundred passes .

• UFCJohny
    713 Posts
    Sat, Mar 17 2018 1:38 PM

the Georgians can be beaten 

When eye played against them one time,  they had 220 players playin in a Single clash thats the reason there always on top , they have a Great Team Period !  also alot of Champions and Tour Legends that play the clashes as well, and they Birdie every hole  lol !  we have 15 playin at most in a single clash

johny Arnies Army (:--}

• Geotre
    1,397 Posts
    Sun, Mar 18 2018 3:47 AM

Hi Ultraglide,

Everything you say is true, our club is an infant compared to yours, but in time we shall mature [ have more champions, Tour Legends ect. ] and the cream will rise to the top and the  culture we are trying to promote, namely of working as a team will ferment through our club and then.... we shall come for you.......

Have a great gliding weekend, Ultraglide!

Geotre.

• Geotre
    1,397 Posts
    Sun, Mar 18 2018 1:04 PM

Hi wieiss,

Can you give me a link or whatever re the top ten scores and how it is calculated, I cannot find it???

Will be greatly appreciated!!

Cheers.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sun, Mar 18 2018 4:46 PM

Geotre:

Hi wieiss,

Can you give me a link or whatever re the top ten scores and how it is calculated, I cannot find it???

Cheers.

This is the top 9

• wleiss
    6,264 Posts
    Tue, Mar 20 2018 8:31 AM

Sorry for the late reply. I just saw your question. When you finish a game in a clash and you click on  main menu, then I think you can click on "current clash"  (now I can't think of exactly what you click on) but it is something like that, you should find that WGT has added some new buttons.  I think one is "Awards" and the other is something like "Top Scores". I think if you are solo top scorer for that particular clash, your score gets multiplied by 6. I will look and see if there is a screen save or a better explanation somewhere. 

Geotre:

Hi wieiss,

Cheers.

RSS