Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Prize Difference Between Mobile and PC?

rated by 0 users
Wed, Mar 14 2018 11:47 AM (3 replies)
  • SDKAH
    4 Posts
    Mon, Mar 12 2018 7:45 AM

I have been playing this game on my Ipad for a month or so now and am really enjoying it.  I was looking thru the Ready Go Tournaments because I was thinking about entering some, but the tournament list interface can be really confusing so I went to the website on PC where it is much easier to look thru them in a semi-organized manner.

But then I noticed there seems to be a discrepancy on the prize amounts between what is shown on PC and what is shown on Mobile.  For example, the 100cr entry fee tournaments show 720cr for first place on PC, but 600cr for first place on Mobile.  The 200cr entries show 1440cr for PC and 1200cr for Mobile.  Is this a bug where one is correct and the other is incorrect, or do PC and Mobile players get different prize amounts for the same tournament?

Thank you!

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Tue, Mar 13 2018 12:05 AM

There really shoud be no difference in one and the same tournament! I'd guess that they (again) botched some display(?)

You might (hopefully) get confirmation by accessing the leaderboard of a finalized RG with the prizes indicated, or reading the relevant CCs.

• SDKAH
    4 Posts
    Tue, Mar 13 2018 3:51 AM

Thanks.  I actually realized I was just looking at it wrong on the website.  They only list the total purse on it and i was using the chart they use for prize allocation in the FAQ, but when I looked closer at the mobile list they must just allocate it differently in RG tournaments verses events, so that's where I got confused.  Like I said, still trying to figure everthing out.

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Wed, Mar 14 2018 11:47 AM

SDKAH:

Thanks.  I actually realized I was just looking at it wrong on the website.  They only list the total purse on it and i was using the chart they use for prize allocation in the FAQ, but when I looked closer at the mobile list they must just allocate it differently in RG tournaments verses events, so that's where I got confused.  Like I said, still trying to figure everthing out.

Looking at your 1st post, you made a different mistake. You were watching the payouts for 1st place for 100 cr and 200 cr brackets, not RGs ;-)

RSS