Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Winning Set Bonus when Sponsor not activated?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Mar 19 2018 10:16 AM (3 replies)
  • TheWhiteBuffalo
    12 Posts
    Sat, Mar 10 2018 2:31 PM

Is it possible to win the set bonus when the 30 minute sponsorship  is NOT activated?

I use all Swing Edge apparel (lvl 5 & 6), so my Set Bonus is 8% chance of winning a bonus sponsor pack if I win the game.

• BackdoorHippie
    51 Posts
    Tue, Mar 13 2018 10:59 AM

I've never had it happen and I've played a lot. I'd say I get the Bonus about one in 8 to 10 games when the sponsorship is active (I'm maxed on all the SE gear - does that increase the %?). I've actually gotten one gold and two bonuses in the same 30 minutes - but then I go a couple days.

I don't remember ever getting a bonus with the Bronze after losing.

• BackdoorHippie
    51 Posts
    Sun, Mar 18 2018 7:54 AM

I do have this question, if I've got the Set Bonus active on one sponsor (SE) and activate a different sponsor for the 30 minute segment (say, MAX), is it still possible to get a bonus or does the apparel your wearing have to match the sponsor you're playing?

• BackdoorHippie
    51 Posts
    Mon, Mar 19 2018 10:16 AM

Answering my own question for the benefit of anyone reading, today I received a bonus set for the sponsor I was playing which was not the sponsor of the apparel set I was wearing. So yes, I can wear a full set of SE apparel and get a MAX bonus when I choose them as a sponsor.

RSS