Forums

Help › Forums

Re: I Know You Play WGT, But What Else Do You Play

Fri, Sep 28 2018 7:52 AM (27 replies)
  • darek2
    1,873 Posts
    Fri, Mar 9 2018 5:52 PM

wow to many game its , i try before MyLand , but i quit  1year WGT :)) a maybe was good little relax

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Mon, Mar 12 2018 9:00 AM

I haven't played WGT in over two years.

I do spend some computer game time with some old programs but not much. If I have a block of time and I'm alone I still fool around with Flight Simulator, Roller Coaster Tycoon or Bejeweled. If I'm waiting somewhere like a doctor's office I'll kill time with something like Prime Peaks (a driving game), chess or backgammon.

Most of my game time is real-life with family. We either play board games like Monopoly or a card game called "Hand and Foot" (similar to Canasta). We set up an old Wii for Christmas so we now do a little Wii Sports, too. Together as a family is great bonding and building memories time.

I bought a used TW Golf 12 for the Wii a couple of months ago but I haven't put the disc in the console yet.

• nashkurt
    173 Posts
    Mon, Mar 12 2018 9:40 AM

heres a game that i play when i get bored..its called TheHunter.

• mulligan1004
    4 Posts
    Thu, Sep 27 2018 6:42 PM

I love to play racing online games, but at the moment my keyboard died, and I'm living in a tent.

• whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Thu, Sep 27 2018 10:56 PM

I'm quite good on the comb and paper, does that count ?

Rich

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Fri, Sep 28 2018 7:52 AM

Game gear golf .

Putt & Putter is a miniature golf game released for the Sega Master System in April 1992 and Sega Game Gear in December 1991. It was developed by SIMS Co, and published by Sega. In Brazil the game was called Mini-Golf.[1] The description on the back of the box describes it as a cross between mini-golf and pinball,[2] and the game plays very much as it is described.

RSS