Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WGT History and Milestones!

Mon, Mar 19 2018 3:40 AM (63 replies)
  • Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Sat, Mar 17 2018 8:32 PM

AussieDog:
    I am sure that there have been untold complaints to management about his attitude and actions = so why is he still among us?

That's a very good question. Thanks for posting your interaction with him.  

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Sun, Mar 18 2018 4:38 AM

AussieDog:

As a person who has enjoyed this site for a number of years (even though only an average player), I don't visit these forums very often at all, and therefore had no knowledge of this HENRY KAWA person until my unfortunate luck yesterday in starting a Match Play game with him.

How did the game go?

First this person asked nicely if I would let him win because he was trying to set a record for most consecutive match play wins - I declined nicely. The following then occurred

First he begged, then he tried to bribe (dozen golf balls - yeah sure he would!)

Offered to allow me to join his Country Club - I declined saying already in a country club, he said my club was rubbish and his was best in WGT (I doubt that very much)

Now he started the abuse - calling me a dummy and an idiot, sent request to cancel match (I declined) he kept sending this request as I lined up every shot causing me to waste time deleting a pop up (note he had set match at 30 sec shot clock and 2 timeouts = disqualification. He would disconnect and then come back right at last second, kept up a tirade of abusive and whining chat for 9 holes

By this stage I had just closed chat and didnt respond

Oh his other trick was to say oh you should have waited (when putting I was going to concede) - yeah right - hoping for a timeout default more like.

When it was obvious he was going to lose he again disconnected - and at least this time didnt return

This person is nothing but a total retard (as can be seen on checking out his profile)

I am sure that there have been untold complaints to management about his attitude and actions = so why is he still among us?

This is a great post to save and copy paste after every bragging post we see ;-) Thank you for sharing.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Mar 18 2018 6:54 PM

Has WGT not seen and heard enough, or do they think this is normal? What a total waste of forum time with this individual. I totally suck at this game but the last 4 times I have seen him green I sent a game invite, all were declined. Guess I wasn't worth wasting his precious time to play such an inferior opponent.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Mon, Mar 19 2018 3:40 AM

renniw52:
    the last 4 times I have seen him green I sent a game invite, all were declined. Guess I wasn't worth wasting his precious time to play such an inferior opponent.

Count yerself lucky by the sounds of it.  ;))

RSS