Forums

Help › Forums

Re: CHAMBERS BAY REDUX CHAT LIVE 3/1 @1PM PST

Sat, May 7 2022 5:53 PM (542 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Jul 18 2019 4:43 PM

Z R44136  went back like from the tee was a dream 7 of 9 = last from the finish , I some how have landed on 17 at the red Tee , setting up base camp and hitting back from there .

OPY 

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Jul 29 2019 2:29 PM

The Zoom-In Awakens aka Yancy Meets Mr. D.L. Up On The HilverSmooch

After many weeks of communications from DL aka DownLows -- Yancy is finally on the HilverSmooch golf course with plans to meet DL for his special info re. "The Zoom-In" -- a virtual golf tool that will be used to attempt to find the last wooden signs on holes 8 & 9 all up on the Chambers Bay course via WGT.com & whatnots.

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2019 2:41 PM

And that's why you're the uncommonly common man ! With this new intel, I believe we may be able to rejahoovenate our troops an' press forward with our search ! ZOOM ! Whoda thunkit ? I must say, most excellent on workin' the deep cover Mr. Ambassador !

Men, resume search mode at your discretion, just remember to stay safe out there, objects in the mirror may be closer than they appear.

Doc :)

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2019 9:49 PM

This part of this mission V4.5 was both interesting and frustrating. I (this is Yancy) have seen the talent & time given from so many WGTers working these last 2 signs that I had to do something -- apolologables I havent had any tips or hints or solutions to offer up. 

For those who might wanna try this new idear from Mr. D.L. aka DownLow -- It has yet to be tested on Chambers Bay and it again might lead to frustratables. I volunteer myself to take on this beta-test using the "zoom-in" & will share what I findsa out over next couple days. This tool is complicated and whatbnots --- you got to trust in it, become the ball, and all that meta-physical stuff that DL was telling me up on the HilverSmooch course. Just Sayin' -- unfortunately I am still learning to trust the zoom and all that, but gonna take it up to Chambers asap and report back asap.

There is an ace card that I have been saving for a "worst case scenario"
    Which I believe will get us to the right place to find the last 2 signs...
    Should I play that card now? Comments welcome right here.

Input appreciated. Criticism also -- I can take it. Input that is just haters being hated - also welcome cause it just makes me laugh at the effort those kind take to say what they need to say. Believe me, over the years Team Yancy has their fair share of experiences with the negative nancy crowd.

The Good Doctor --- aka DrMoose is currently holding down the position of Team leader at this time. When I get things all settled up and such we should all thank him for bringing some clarity to a goofy situationable. Plus, he's nice guy to have as the Captain of our boat. Thanks Doc --- we appreciate your service.

Sincerely, My name is Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Wed, Jul 31 2019 12:21 PM

You're more than welcome Mr. Ambassador, glad to be of service. I've been a lil' preoccupied of late ( dialin' in my lvl. 97 rogues ) but, I'm all suited up an' headin' off to #8 to see what's zoomables ...

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Fri, Aug 2 2019 4:57 AM

This just in ...

Attention all CB search squad ! From sources close to the source, it would appear that the intel received from Mr. DL was nothing more than an elaborate ruse concocted to obfuscate and delay our finding our objectives on numbers 8 & 9.

By my own experience, using the " zoom " would require a complete  re-mapping of both entire holes, resulting in another endless delay, which at this point, is unacceptable.

Mr. Ambassador ( his name is Yancy) has once more assumed command and will shortly be posting some real " news we can use". Stay with us now...

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Fri, Aug 16 2019 5:55 AM

Update...

Out of respect for our departed friend, Andyson, searchables are currently on hold until the conclusion of the 4th annual Andyson Memorial Tournament. Good luck to all the participants, I'm sure Dennis would be very pleased to know his legacy continues on.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sat, Jun 6 2020 5:18 PM

Made contact today . last of the Andyson gift,s has been sent .

I take this as a sign fore time to start and finish what it was we were looking for .

Bump ,

OPY 

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Tue, Jun 9 2020 3:55 AM

I will attempt to communicate with Mr. Ambassador ( his name is Yancy) an' see if we are ( alien) green to go, alledgedly.

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Wed, Jun 10 2020 4:03 AM

USB dongler enabled, communicable sent, awaitin' response.

RSS