Forums

Help › Forums

Re: CHAMBERS BAY REDUX CHAT LIVE 3/1 @1PM PST

Sat, May 7 2022 5:53 PM (542 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Jun 20 2019 4:14 PM

Z R44136 to ground controll  ,  transmittion via beta UHF not coded  to spec, Said transmittion will need to be filtered .

Z R44136   over   

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Jun 20 2019 11:21 PM

Team Yancy Rocket Beta Test Over Chambers Bay Golf Course

Short but vivid and dramatic video cam footage from Opy flying our new rocket ship over Chambers Bay Golf Course -- specifically holes #8 and #9 -- still looking for a sign. Been looking around for these for over a year, madness and/or psychosis maybe setting in. Cereal More SHOCKING Video Footage To Come THX - I am Yancy @TeamYancy

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Fri, Jun 21 2019 4:20 PM

Z R44136 to ground controll ,,  Complacations with the fuel mixture , I think we had a Gummy gummyworm block a valve , going to open survialve case , I packed some Peeps from easter away , I have yellow chicks or pink bunnys , will do a prelimb test and hope for a new forumla ,  Need to save mission . 

OVER 

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sat, Jun 22 2019 8:01 PM

Z R44136  repot=ting  Xpo detrans mit , beta  UHF reboot via htnl 35.375 

Roger and Over 

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Jun 30 2019 9:24 PM

So much for the hidey spot for the space rocket.........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeENu7bxCgw

M
    ight need a few days away at "Serenity By The Sea"

---- Yancy

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Jul 3 2019 6:22 PM

opyeuclid:

Z R44136  repot=ting  Xpo detrans mit , beta  UHF reboot via htnl 35.375 

Roger and Over 

Z R44136  to Any Team Yancy members , OPY  stuck in a time warp ,,  Looking for signs in Christmas in July , 

html boost dial in two to  the 3rd power , 

Rodger and over 

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 10:36 AM

opyeuclid:
    html boost dial in two to  the 3rd powe

Opy Rocket Launch Over Chambers Bay Golf Course

Still not giving up the search for the hidden "things" we know are all up on the Chambers Bay course, Team Yancy is ready to beta launch the latest version of our spacecraft. Commander Opy will be at the wheel as usual & we hope to change the game tonight!

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 6:06 PM

Z R 44136   the view is different from here , Comander OPY is having a Panik attak , Rodger and over ,   I seem to be drifting off line and coming back to and from a moderation with " Gifts "  Its like 2 different things at the same time .  But some how it is a  " GOOD " thing , 

Launch vectors on view show a dehiratiolon of 2.73 %  ,  with the time change of two times could we be seeing the " Past "  1st .  Trans screpts looking back to the Squatching 

On the 3rd note 5th bar out side the box Vector off center might be the place to start a re start 

This mesage was sent transmitting ultra incriped beta included .

OPY 

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Mon, Jul 8 2019 4:42 PM

Z R 44136 to HQ come in over ,,  last nights Disablement  have been cleared . reestablishing  chanel vector 

Over 

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Jul 15 2019 1:42 PM

There are two hidden wooden signs left on Chambers Bay Golf Course - on holes 8 and 9. The elite squad that has been searching for them for a long time has decided (upon referral from a PGA pro) to contact one of the world's best known instructors David Leadbetter and talk personally with him on this.

Best -- I am Yancy
    @TeamYancy

https://imgur.com/a/iJXvu3B

RSS