Forums

Help › Forums

Re: CHAMBERS BAY REDUX CHAT LIVE 3/1 @1PM PST

Sat, May 7 2022 5:53 PM (542 replies)
  • DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Sat, Jun 8 2019 10:09 AM

YancyCan:

Opy, maybe these "soothing night sounds" all 10+ hours of such will stop your night tremors.
    Helped me from waking up in them pools of sweat

I clicked that.  After about 20 seconds, I had to stop and go pee.

Just sayin'

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Jun 15 2019 1:26 AM

I see your video post DoctorLarry and I will raise you with this:

P.S. to OPY: the rains be a comin

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Jun 16 2019 12:37 PM

After an intense day-long round-table aka meeting of the minds, me (I am Yancy) & Opy have decided we may have gone mad up here. We have constructed a rocket-drone which Opy will fly up above Chambers and ping the area for the 2 missing signs. What could possibly go wrong with this? Watch for the launch event coming soons!

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sun, Jun 16 2019 1:14 PM

Ready fore take off Sir , Anything to help the effort and get me out of this rain . seems like I have been mucking thro the mud for weeks only to find nothing .

OPY 

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sun, Jun 16 2019 3:56 PM

OPY to ground control over , My readings on the fuel mixture of gummyworms and tinfoil are off by .2315 % . Please ajust to add 1 more gummyworm . OVer and Rodger .

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Jun 17 2019 9:40 AM

opyeuclid:
    OPY to ground control over , My readings on the fuel mixture of gummyworms and tinfoil are off by .2315 % . Please ajust to add 1 more gummyworm . OVer and Rodger

Your readings and fuel requests are on like donkey kong. Making many adjustments today as last night I lost the keys to this bad boy somewhere in my basecamp. Opy was no help finding them, he was on a grooming bender and howling thru the night. Trying to keep our heads on straight here and whatnots.

Here is a walk-by of the new spacecraft as we ran practice drills -- All audio transmissions are being run thru a modulator and a USBdongler to avoid translation by any aliens nearby. They may sound just a little bit off, but its still good.

PEOPLE: This is Ryan (Team Yancy Intern) posting for the team here and I wanted to say that its quite clear that these men have gone mad. I have to deal with them daily and its a burden. They sincerely need some help -- big time help. THX -- Ryan

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Jun 18 2019 2:43 PM

OPY to ground controll over , done set up the camera in said rocket , will be ready for a beta  test vid , will be transmitting voice on AM raido wave 1400 and Vid on UHF channel 43 .

OPY 

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Jun 18 2019 3:19 PM

As to not let " Them " know I will transmit with the call letters  Z R44136 . 

OPY 

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Jun 19 2019 4:39 PM

Z R44136  coded transmittion    /  Beta test fail , adjusting AM wave to 1400. 07 . UHF still 43

Transmittion over 

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Jun 20 2019 3:28 PM

"I'm Flying - I'm Flying" -- Opy
    More to follow -- Sorting thru the ginormous pile of media captures from rocketship!
    --- Yancy aka Ground Control

RSS