• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Mar 21 2019 3:55 PM

Moving base camp to 9G ,, 

OPY         

• girlyman0
    33 Posts
    Mon, Mar 25 2019 10:44 AM

Still looking for Sasquatch  at bethage ,have not heard much about him as lately

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sun, Apr 28 2019 3:19 PM

Word ,,   Yancy is here and abouts ..  We be needing leader ship to finish this . still a sign to find on # 8 and grid work on # 9 

OPY

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Sun, Apr 28 2019 3:37 PM

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Apr 30 2019 10:22 PM

Now me be thinking that we need to explore some other methods of locating these "elusive" signs on the 8 and 9 holes. There is always a pattern to almost anything if you look hard enough, example being all the courses on the found signs are past or future sites of the US Open Championship. 

I (this is Yancy) am working on a new post with the information given to me by our WGTmole on the inside. Together, there must be some sort of pattern or clue in the info I am asssembling for all to take a gander at.

Not saying, someone wont find the signs tomorrow morning. 
    Just thinking outside the cup might lead us the finish. There truly is a finish to all this, a revealing of some revelations I have been told from a SOLID WGT inside source.

Little busy right now tying up loose ends from the drama on the planet Mercury last year, but be back with a new approach quick as I can. 

We got this. ----- My name is Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Thu, May 2 2019 12:41 PM

If I may suggest, Mr. Ambassador, a good starting point may be to post the screencaps of the signs on 1 through 7 all in one place. Perhaps ScottHope may be of some assistance in doing this. My gut feeling is that this may help to re-energize the troops.

Doc :)

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Thu, May 2 2019 1:27 PM

I'm quite happy to do that Doc.  ; )

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Thu, May 2 2019 2:05 PM

On it ( as always ) I see, m'friend. Makes one wonder if this site could function without ya.

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Thu, May 2 2019 2:13 PM

: )  We're a team Doc, we all need each other.  ; )

I've put the pics I've found here with the grid map. Guess there's some missing so you'll have to point me to those if I can't find them.

⇩ EDIT : Confused, but will await further instructions. ⇩

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Thu, May 2 2019 2:50 PM

Scott, we may have to do some editing here. Some of those signs are from Chambers Bay. I'll be in touch & let you know  what I know about the knowables.

Lol, senior moment, they're all from CB, duh ! An' you think you're confused ? Great work  Scott. As soon as I gather what's left of my wits, I'll be havin' another look around.

RSS