Forums

Help › Forums

Re: CHAMBERS BAY REDUX - OFFICIAL POSTABLES

Sat, May 7 2022 5:53 PM (542 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Mon, Nov 12 2018 5:05 PM

Dear Team Members ,  Thank you fore the help two rebuild my base camp . but my new tent over on the 14th is not only in a tree at the top , But that crazy sqrirl took it over !  .  He draged a case of some fancy yuling beer up there .  then started tossing the empty,s at me ..one clocked me good .  felt like I was sitting at he back of the short bus .   my box of crayons fell out of my back pack and a Gold putter crayon landed at my feet next two my one shoe .

When I came two after a short bus ride I found my self at 11 B on the map , No tent and one shoe and not a tree or branch , AND IT IS OFF THE MAP WITH NO SIGN  , you cant hit there so I am safe from stray shots , ( note to self , bug spray on the shopping list ) . 

OPY 

• whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Mon, Nov 12 2018 7:14 PM

. . stay safe out there OPY.            Trying to arrange supplies.

Not the answer I was looking for

Out to fetch Bug spray...

Rich

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Tue, Nov 13 2018 4:10 PM

Update , 11 B  Is base camp .  The club house got a new hot dog cooker , I found the " box "  in the the resycle bin , 

OPY 

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Tue, Nov 13 2018 4:48 PM

whooshdangit:
    Not the answer I was looking for

Great just great , 

• whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Sat, Nov 17 2018 6:10 PM

So there I am, on the tee.

The sun flashes briefly off something metallic. . . .

must be OPY's new "hot dog cooker"  I think to myself. . .

hmmm  . . .

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Mon, Nov 19 2018 5:18 PM

Update .  base camp set , still  hot dog warmer ( used ) fired up and cooking . new box lined up with bubble rap , the heavy duty kind . 

OPY  

• whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Sun, Dec 2 2018 11:58 PM

. + . +  just time for a quick report. . .

Things seem to be heating up at 11B, rumours that something big is going on are ripe rife and that possibly something not even witnessed by the great Yancy himself is in the pipes, pipeline.

Hotdogs are being produced at an alarming rate, a column of steam and mashy fumes hanging over OPYs "cooker" round the clock and last night more trucks from the mysterious Dangit!! Van Lines ( not the dutch soccer player, the shady character marked below in a gold coloured shirt ) arrived with containers of crunchy peanut butter. [hmm] .

opyeuclid:

. new box lined up with bubble rap , the heavy duty kind . 

OPY  

Ah, that must be Gangsta rap I think OPY, although it's not in my field of expertise.

Access has been blocked by a large mooning bush, from Rogue Gardener's collection of Offensive Topiary and reports are once again reaching us that tankers carrying a Jelly like substance are speeding in our direction . . .

More strange goings on to come later I'm sure but for now I have to rush. I think my 90% proof home squeezings have just ignited . .

Cheers!

Rich

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Mon, Dec 3 2018 4:46 PM

whooshdangit:
    Gangsta rap

Yo Yo chit Mo Fo   G dam dont YA know . Livin big in a Box Btch,s  , Off the grid with no Squatche,s , .  Thank,s to Da backers who have my back , Yo Yo , Dont U know , Still Grill be full of mason jars hot dogs  ready to go , Quart of a " Dog "  2.50 and 2 bit,s fore a taste , Got to pay the Man at the door , Yo Yo dont U know . 

OPY

• whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Tue, Dec 4 2018 1:36 AM

opyeuclid:

whooshdangit:
    Gangsta rap

Yo Yo chit Mo Fo   G dam dont YA know . Livin big in a Box Btch,s  , Off the grid with no Squatche,s , .  Thank,s to Da backers who have my back , Yo Yo , Dont U know , Still Grill be full of mason jars hot dogs  ready to go , Quart of a " Dog "  2.50 and 2 bit,s fore a taste , Got to pay the Man at the door , Yo Yo dont U know . 

OPY

?

ah...  um thanks OPY.   Do you have to play it backwards, slowly? Like Dark side of Oz?

Yo OPY Dude

Rich

• craigswan
    30,834 Posts
    Tue, Dec 4 2018 3:12 AM

RSS