Forums

Help › Forums

Re: *** Release notes 2/28/18 ***

Mon, Apr 9 2018 1:48 PM (59 replies)
  • jacktrade51
    10,899 Posts
    Fri, Mar 2 2018 9:19 PM

pdb1:

And I did I am pretty sure the answer is going to be that only the high score bonus will be calculated before the final score .

Every other bonus will be after those totals

Pretty sure because you have been told, or pretty sure because what you are guessing makes sense?  

Right now, making sense in WGT when they don't talk scares me.I want rules heading into tournament, not after.

We would always find out useful info before.  TopGolf lock down, I guess, and no new investment in club courses.

• jacktrade51
    10,899 Posts
    Sat, Mar 3 2018 1:25 PM

pdb1:

And I did I am pretty sure the answer is going to be that only the high score bonus will be calculated before the final score .

Every other bonus will be after those totals

I hope you are correct.  That should be the answer, but it does not mean it is the answer.

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Wed, Mar 7 2018 1:13 PM

pdb1:

Very promising update compared to some .

Any one surprised at efforts to draw in more CLASHers . Had better get used to it .

mkrizan86:

binkybaxter1:
    ooh the set of the week cc game, where have i seen that b4???? i remember!!,,,,,its been here for months :)

That was my 1st instinct as well, Bea, but I think they mean CC clashes (events) with the SOTW.

I doubt that . But it would be cool for sure . I think it's just an advert . If you noticed . There are players writing in and complaining because they played a ready go and the damn thing switched out their clubs for some that they never bought .

Lol . They never read anything either . Because they never heard of " SET OF THE WEEK CLUBS " . SOTWC"s .

I think they want us to play those . Mega potential for serious revenue . Minimum 5 credits to enter .

I must be psychic ;-))))

• BellaGrayce
    166 Posts
    Thu, Mar 8 2018 7:41 AM

It seems wgt is fixing what’s not broken instead of what is broken. iPhone X users still have the screen resolution problems. Heard this was gonna be fixed months ago. MONTHS AGO!!!

• AJ50457
    562 Posts
    Wed, Mar 14 2018 9:50 AM

I wanted to gift the Leprechaun Hat for a tourney award.

However, there is no option to gift, only a buy button.  I am reluctant to hit the buy button because I fear that it will buy the hat for my own account.  The same scenario appears to all other apparel items (gift boxes, etc.)

Am I correct in saying that the Hat could not have been gifted?

• Mcduff61
    1,753 Posts
    Mon, Apr 9 2018 1:48 PM

RSS