Forums

Help › Forums

Re: **VUSO 2018 and Announcement**

Fri, Jul 6 2018 4:20 PM (116 replies)
  • alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Mon, Mar 12 2018 11:35 PM
    DBosarge:
    What is up with these 90 second commercials??

Install Adblock..
  • msulaman
    447 Posts
    Wed, Jul 4 2018 7:18 AM

Not sure where to post this question, so this seems as good a place as any.

Is the VUSO course going to stay around after the tournament closes? Also are we going to be able to create club tournaments using this course at that point (can't do it now)?

I would appreciate hearing from someone at TopGolf/WGT so we can know for sure.
    Many thanks. 

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Wed, Jul 4 2018 7:57 AM

• DufferJohn7
    3,563 Posts
    Wed, Jul 4 2018 3:08 PM

Anticipating it will not be available we set up a cc custom course replicating the VUSO course. Had to substitute for the Oakmont holes as they are not available. We used it for our June Challenge match and now available for cc tournaments. 

As much as I was disappointed not getting Shinnicock Hills the course was challenging and fun to play. Of course i finished around 2500 in the Qualification tournament. Lol

Have fun and hit em straight,

John

• jacktrade51
    10,890 Posts
    Wed, Jul 4 2018 7:16 PM

DufferJohn7:
    Anticipating it will not be available we set up a cc custom course replicating the VUSO course.

I did the same for BD but, lol, it was intended to cover us until the course became available.  I hope you're wrong, but now I'm really glad I did it.

What did you use to substitute for the 2 Oakmont holes?  I used Oly #7 on F9 because it is a drivable par 4 and Erin #3 on the back.

Tom.

• DufferJohn7
    3,563 Posts
    Thu, Jul 5 2018 12:12 AM

On front 9 I used Bethpage Black #15 because I'm mean (LOL), back 9, St Andrews #14.

John

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Fri, Jul 6 2018 4:20 PM

@msulaman Since its currently installed under the stroke play course settings I would venture a yes . Also if you click on the "See all Courses" banner " it also shows with all of the other courses . You can play it now in every selection and also ranked stroke play and practice . So I think its here to stay even with the Oakmont hole . . 

RSS