Forums

Help › Forums

Re: can't play

Sun, Feb 18 2018 11:47 AM (7 replies)
  • tigerwee
    8 Posts
    Sun, Feb 18 2018 7:46 AM

I have been trying to play for a couple of days now but can't because the page to play will not load, I login and click play but the window open but will not load, it asking for flash player but I'm using windows 10 which already have it installed, try windows 7 and it still doesn't open even after I updated flash player, the pop-up comes up but not loading the game, what can I do.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sun, Feb 18 2018 8:02 AM

Flash must be installed in your browser but obviously it isn't.

What is your browser? Do you see the PLAY NOW button left of this text?

• tigerwee
    8 Posts
    Sun, Feb 18 2018 9:19 AM

I tried Edge, Firefox, chrome, Google and none work I did installed flash player on all 4 but the play now didn't come up.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sun, Feb 18 2018 9:36 AM

That leaves Maxthon to try out.

Sorry mate, no other idea.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sun, Feb 18 2018 9:54 AM

tigerwee:

I tried Edge, Firefox, chrome, Google and none work I did installed flash player on all 4 but the play now didn't come up.

Try these steps

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Feb 18 2018 10:29 AM

Nice link, Z. New Feb 2 this year and should help a lot of players.  ;-)

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Sun, Feb 18 2018 11:39 AM

@ tigerwee

It doesn't matter if you are running Windows10 with it's built-in flash you will need to ensure the actual browser you are using is enabled (enter about:addons into the address bar within FF for example and ensure you click Always Activate) to allow Flash Player to run without the need for further clicking of pop-ups.

Zio's link above should keep you right though.

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Sun, Feb 18 2018 11:47 AM

tigerwee:

Try this. Open your browser. Type http://www.wgt.com/gameclient.aspx directly into your browser. 

This will take your directly to the game client. If flash is actually installed it will load completely. If flash is not installed or not active there will be a small box in the upper left hand corner of the screen to take you to Adobe to install flash. 

Many of us never have to worry about the play now button. We set the game client as the start-up page of the browser that we want to play with. Open the browser and it loads directly to the game client bypassing the main page making our game load a slight bit faster. And run a little smoother because the game client is the only page open. 

You also might want to go into your browser settings and see if you might have your pop ups blocked.

RSS