4 Posts
    Sat, Feb 17 2018 2:01 PM

signed in never got mine. didn't get the country color one either

• AlaskanDame
    18,872 Posts
    Sat, Feb 17 2018 3:55 PM

DonCaron:

We got new ball effects today. Your countries colors

Actually, you can pick ANY country's colors, for which I am very grateful, not wanting the red, white and blue . . . . .

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Sat, Feb 17 2018 7:07 PM

They are not balls but affects. Click on the wand and chose the affect you want to use. I used the  USA flag affect this morning. The red white and blue vapor trail was good,but putting from the reverse biew the star burst when the shot was made was way too bright. 

• stallion860
    3,312 Posts
    Sun, Feb 18 2018 5:37 PM

I used the ball effects for an AS game and my mouse cursor was stuck in chat box.I was unable to click game screen to get out of chat meaning I couldn't use the space bar to get reverse view.Sure I could still use mini map cameras for views but on the green putting you are effed with only player view.My partner had the same issues.

Once a new screen loads if you don't chat you can get reverse view via spacebar on greens but chatting in a friendly AS game is kinda necessary.

Maybe it's not compatible with maxthon browser but I turned off the effects and reloaded game client and things were back to normal.

Another gimmick that has it's flaws and won't be used again by me.

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Tue, Feb 20 2018 12:22 PM

I used the heart affects this afternoon and I won't be using it again. The screen was covered with red hearts that never left. Even after I turned off the heart affects the red hearts stayed on the screen which was very distracting.

After i finished the round and started a new game the hearts were still there. Only after restarting my browser were the red hearts gone. 

• SHLEE43
    5 Posts
    Tue, Feb 20 2018 12:27 PM

tried these new heart effects and everyone told me to turn them off.  It would not let me then everyone disconnected.  Ok ...Never again!!!

• PAGES
RSS