Help › Forums

Re: I'm desperate at some point

Wed, Feb 14 2018 1:56 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Wed, Feb 14 2018 12:59 AM

Hi Zetze,

Assuming you don't have a tail or headwind & have a neutral/Pure side wind the two examples you gave are worked out slightly differently 

This one is worked out the conventional way that the majority of players use, 107 - 9.33 (28/3) = 97.67

But 189 -49 is worked out slightly differently as its a BIG drop in elevation, If you were to work it out the conventional way of dividing elevation by 3 & subtracting you would be 4 yd's/12 Ft short

For BIG elevation - 75% of the elevation

189 - 12.25 (49 -75%) = 176.75 which is 4 yd's/12 Ft longer than the /3 method

Also another explanation for the ball not ending where you think is you may not know how far each club goes, Map your clubs in Practice Mode

Ken

• Zetze
    29 Posts
    Wed, Feb 14 2018 1:50 AM
    @ Ken:
    Many Thanks! That's what I was about.
    At all: I did not want to ignore the wind in the game, just omit it here for the sake of simplicity :)
    I've tried other balls. An absolute disaster. That's why I stay with the Nikes. Hence the fun "Save my balls by clarifying my question“ ;)
  • Zetze
    29 Posts
    Wed, Feb 14 2018 1:56 AM

@alosso :

gibt es Wege, über die man jemanden direkt anschreiben kann? Manchmal stehe ich wie Ochs vorm Berg, und kann es einfach nicht übersetzen was ich meine,bzw fragen möchte.

Kannst du mir z.B. sagen, was es bedeutet bei der kleidungsauswahl „mehr“ zu bekommen? dann steht dort „+xy% kraft “ , ok, aber ziehe ich dies dann vom nötigen schlag ab? gerade im tiebreak passiert es so, dass ich plötzlich zu schwach oder viiiel zu weit über das ziel hinweg schlage

• PAGES
RSS