Forums

Help › Forums

Re: $$$$ GRAB

Fri, Feb 9 2018 6:00 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • bigbcan17
    1 Posts
    Thu, Feb 8 2018 8:04 AM

I highly suggest that anyone that is at the level of PRO TOUR... DO NOT TRY TO REACH THE LEVEL OF MASTERS.  Once you do you'll need to buy clubs ie Drivers just to reach most fairways. Once you reach Masters there is no returning back. IMO this game is nothing but a f&%king MONEY GRAB!!!!

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Thu, Feb 8 2018 7:17 PM

bigbcan17:

I highly suggest that anyone that is at the level of PRO TOUR... DO NOT TRY TO REACH THE LEVEL OF MASTERS.  Once you do you'll need to buy clubs ie Drivers just to reach most fairways. Once you reach Masters there is no returning back. IMO this game is nothing but a f&%king MONEY GRAB!!!!

To you and most of us as players this is a game . But to Top Golf /WGT this is a business . The purpose of a business is to make money . When you go to work do you work for free ? Is your home free or do you pay rent or mortage ? For the most part yes the game is free as far as playing is concerned . If you dont want to play with purchased clubs or balls you dont have to .

In fact you can go play stroke play practice rounds and hit from any tees of your choice . For as long as you want and never spend a penny out of pocket . So yes the game is free to play for as long as you wish to play , But if you wish to be competitive and play in tournaments then some things will change .

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Thu, Feb 8 2018 8:25 PM

@bigbcan17

• EdwardTLogan
    504 Posts
    Thu, Feb 8 2018 9:55 PM

I recently tiered up to Legend and have not spent any money on this game. I have watched a gazillion videos to earn credits to buy better clubs. 

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Fri, Feb 9 2018 12:12 AM

bigbcan17:

Once you reach Masters there is no returning back.

AAAAAAAHHHH, WELLLLLL, isn't that the reason we play this game, to advance as far as you can, and play the best you can?

I would really like the answer to 1 question from you, could you tell me how much you think it costs to license, photograph, man hours wages, program/code the distances/speeds/breaks/winds etc. with the pictures, and get them online for us to play here?

Free is the wrong answer!

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Fri, Feb 9 2018 12:19 AM

bigbcan17:
    a f&%king MONEY GRAB!!!!

Your CC says you like happy endings.........Ever found a free one???

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Fri, Feb 9 2018 3:30 AM

In the real world nothing is free. Someone has to pay. WGT is a part of the real world so someone will have to pay. I choose for that someone to be the large companies who give credits for watching short videos ads. Other players choose to complete surveys or make purchases where the vendor gives credits as an incentive. And lastly, there are players who reach into their pockets for their money to purchase credits.

If none of these choices appeal to you, understand that the game can still be played using only starter equipment and free balls. And as you play, please note that there are numerous banner and side ads that cover your free play. Welcome to the real world.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Fri, Feb 9 2018 3:47 AM

• duda51
    1,007 Posts
    Fri, Feb 9 2018 4:12 AM

Robert1893:

@bigbcan17

LMFAO Robert, just perfect.

• craigswan
    30,973 Posts
    Fri, Feb 9 2018 4:35 AM

Where else can you get 24 hour , 7 days a week entertainment .

For a few bucks .

Might cost you $50 to upgrade but you will have them for years .

Cheaper than KFC.

• PAGES
RSS