Forums

Help › Forums

Re: SMALL FRIENDLY CLUB LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS.

Sun, Mar 25 2018 12:25 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • sueomeara
    2,913 Posts
    Fri, Feb 2 2018 12:38 AM

Hi my name is Sue and I own THE WOLF PACK COUNTRY CLUB.

I've run this club since September 2013. I have a great group of members who have been with me since it started, and who were my friends before that. We Have come through the tiers together and had a lot of fun along the way.

We have had members come and go over the years for various reasons, as have most clubs on WGT. We have been called a social club and not a real club, we've been told the clubs to small. But we like to think of it this way, WILL YOU FIT IN WITH US ?.

We talk on Skype when we play, it saves all that typing and is a much friendlier way to play. The banter and competition we have is what helps to make the club the fun place it is.

We have a handicap system in place so everybody has a chance to win a cup or a trophy, if you do it's put up on your wall.

We play all types of competitions, stableford, stroke and match play, matches against other clubs.

SO WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM A CLUB ?

Think about it, if you are a computer user and you think you would like to join my pack you would be welcome.

I'm sorry to say this but please don't apply if you only play WGT on your mobile. The talk and inter action between members is the heart of the club and it does not happen with mobile users.

Sue

• sueomeara
    2,913 Posts
    Tue, Feb 6 2018 11:09 AM

Just starting our club league, and a match play tournament, come on come and join us.

• sueomeara
    2,913 Posts
    Mon, Feb 12 2018 1:01 AM

Come and check us out you will not be sorry.

• sueomeara
    2,913 Posts
    Fri, Feb 16 2018 12:49 AM

Had three people join my pack recently, come on check us out.

• sueomeara
    2,913 Posts
    Mon, Feb 19 2018 9:49 AM

Still got places if you want to try us.

• mistybooo
    197 Posts
    Wed, Feb 21 2018 12:30 PM

i started playing on here appr. 2 yrs.ago my club folded up starting looking for a new club it took me awhile to choose a club i joined the Wolf Pack and i can tell u that this is the most fun and enjoyment playing time  i have had on here in the 2 yrs i played amazing great bunch of people and would like to say tks to all of them and a special tks to Sue for accepting my request to join i made the right  decision 

• sueomeara
    2,913 Posts
    Thu, Feb 22 2018 6:58 AM

Got another new member today.......come on have a look.

• sueomeara
    2,913 Posts
    Thu, Mar 1 2018 6:56 AM

Just arranging a C.C.   V   C.C. Match.......If you like doing this sort of thing then check us out we would love to have you.

Sue

• sueomeara
    2,913 Posts
    Thu, Mar 8 2018 12:23 AM

bump

• sueomeara
    2,913 Posts
    Wed, Mar 14 2018 12:32 AM

Just finished playing a c.c.   v   c.c. match which was as always good fun. Now about to start setting up another one as they are very popular.

If this sounds like your type of club then let me know and you would be welcome.

Sue

• PAGES
RSS