Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Good Times

Mon, Apr 23 2018 4:45 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • kirbyrd
    225 Posts
    Mon, Feb 5 2018 3:34 PM

As seen above, Many Great People here! Thanks again for all the wonderful responses. 

Join, find discord, Keep Hitting .. It All Fun!!

byrd  Ron

• FLYERBT
    171 Posts
    Tue, Feb 6 2018 3:59 AM

Ron,

Great words buddy. I am so glad that I found you guys. I never would have kept up with this without the likes of you, Greg, Dew, Ken, Phil, Paul, the cookie craving Blue Elephant, and many many others. And of course our lost friend Ray. (Glad the Eagles won for you Ray). I know you were watching the game from above,

I am going on 400 straight days,

Not always first in the standings in my club, but who cares. The laughs and fun are what it is all about.

Keep it in the GARDEN SPOT, and oh yea, "WHERES THE BALL RON"

Happy hitting,

Bruce

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Tue, Feb 6 2018 10:04 AM

Great stuff gents.

FLYERBT:
    The laughs and fun are what it is all about.

I agree entirely with this. I have made some good friends on WGT and was lucky enough to find an excellent CC fairly early on. We're only small but it's a great place to hang out, with a lively forum and lots of teasing/support in equal measure. 

The more you remember that it's about fun and that you shouldn't take it too seriously, the easier it is not to get upset by whatever glitches and inconsistencies the gameplay may throw at you. Because really, if it's not fun then why play it at all?

I use Discord too and highly recommend it. I've tried to get the rest of the club interested but it's only caught on with one or two others. I guess that talking while playing is just not for everyone, and that's fair enough.

Keep on having fun!

Nigel.

• whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Wed, Feb 7 2018 7:48 AM

Hey Bruce

FLYERBT:

Not always first in the standings in my club, but who cares. The laughs and fun are what it is all about.

Made a note, buddy. I hear another  "  aaaah I suck "  when you've just rattled another flagstick we could be looking at some sort of penaity!  : ))

Happy hittin'

Rich

• kirbyrd
    225 Posts
    Mon, Apr 23 2018 4:45 AM

Good Time Continued..

Once again the people I have made friends with on WGT continue to bring me back day after day. 

Reached level 100, and found a gift in my bag of tools. The unselfish nature of those wonderful people here is overwhelming. The "pass the pebble" mentality is very rare today. Thank You Kenher01 (Ken) along with Bruce (FLYERBT), Rich (whooshdangit) and Greg (biggunky).

The gifts of your friendship, laughs  and mentoring and just listening to me about life and the trials. These are the things that mean so much.

Keep Hitting All and Enjoy... It is All fun!!

THANKS!!! Ron...byrd

• PAGES
RSS