Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Coins won

Fri, Jun 12 2020 3:28 AM (5 replies)
  • Ac12140
    3 Posts
    Wed, Jan 17 2018 12:19 PM

I notice that when I play head to head for say $900, sometimes my opponent wins a few more than 900. I never do. How do you win more than the stated amount?

• WGTElectro
    90 Posts
    Wed, Jan 17 2018 2:54 PM

Hey Ac12140,

With the introduction of player apparel that add stat boosts, certain items when equipped will increase the amount of coins a player receives when they win. The higher this apparel piece is upgraded, the more coins they will receive upon winning. This is why you will sometimes see players earning more than is technically possible in head to head rooms. 

Cheers,

Electro

• Bluesteelie
    2,021 Posts
    Wed, Jan 17 2018 4:12 PM

When do us PC players get New apparel, We have been playing way before Mobile was even a thought. 

• RedRockster
    692 Posts
    Wed, Jun 3 2020 6:54 PM

I used to get coin boost % when playing coin games,  I have favored apparel that give coin boost and putting forgiveness.  I am no longer getting the boost when I win a coin game.  I noticed there was an update today, maybe wgt doesn't like giving extra coins any more.

• mygolfer010
    20 Posts
    Mon, Jun 8 2020 12:46 AM

I still gain my. Boost 

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Fri, Jun 12 2020 3:28 AM

Bluesteelie:

When do us PC players get New apparel, We have been playing way before Mobile was even a thought. 

If your a flash player, make do with the apparel you’ve got available, flash is finishing at the end of the year. So anything you have purchased on the ‘PC’ such as the note pad, avatars that you have will not be available on the new versions.

The mobile and the PCEA versions are the way it’s going.

As Bruce Hornsby says “it’s just the way it is”

RSS