Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Advice on earning credits

Wed, Jan 17 2018 6:57 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • HisStigness
    9 Posts
    Tue, Jan 16 2018 6:36 PM

Thank you for all the answers, I will check out the videos and the mobile app for that purpose as well. 

• HisStigness
    9 Posts
    Tue, Jan 16 2018 6:39 PM

I may look into that, thank you.  I make sure to not buy the vapor trail balls, I get the ones without it.  The ones I go for are the L33+ Callaways.  Good point though, one can easily pay more than necessary for balls without realizing it.

• IrmaLamy
    2,981 Posts
    Wed, Jan 17 2018 12:00 AM

Here on the old continent earning FREE credits has dropped to ZERO.

Before I had the carousel (fun 7 views a day needed 15 days to gain 75 cr) and as the carousel is gone earning dropped to ZERO.

Surveys : forget about it as if you ever managed to start one at the end it tells you "you didn't comply to the one" and earning means ZERO again.

So now i'm stuck to stay at level ZERO regarding earnings.

In the US this is totally different - as I know people who can earn up to a small fortunes at times but all of WGT is made for the US market so...

I'll wait and wait to see if one day a new earning will appear for us on the old continent.

Cheers folks

PS: last earned credits on WGT 14 December 2017 - those will be the last ones...

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Wed, Jan 17 2018 7:50 AM

Putting the cap on videos really hurt me. I used to run 5 devices at a time and could crank out 1500credits a football game.

For me the best way to make credits has  been ready gos. And yes i know that little success is going to dry up once i hit tour legend.

In order to make credits playing ready goes you have to consistently place in the top 15 with around 2/3 of your games being in top 10. 11-15 is break even which means you lost money due to ball hits.

I looked at your stats and everything seems in line except one thing. For a 90%+ fairways hit your GIR is low to be below 80%. This should be high 80s in order to place better in legend  ready gos.

My guess is your Elevation calculations and/or windage calculations are off. research and Tweak those and i bet you can start placing top 15 consistently.

• HisStigness
    9 Posts
    Wed, Jan 17 2018 6:57 PM

Yeah you make a good point about my GIR stat.  I've been getting a lot better at elevation calculation, that is what gets me the most.  A lot of times too I'll land on the green and have it roll off just barely on the fringe or rough.  I'll keep practicing though, thanks for the advice!

• PAGES
RSS