Forums

Help › Forums

Re: How to contact us and what to do in case of errors or bugs

Thu, Mar 14 2024 9:58 PM (1,186 replies)
  • nerve60
    285 Posts
    Fri, Nov 22 2019 5:18 PM

DoctorLarry:

UNCforLIFE:
    Taking backspin away because the pc players are crying about it

LOL

So you have been taking advantage of a glitch on mobile since you started and now it is gone and YOU are the one crying.  (Note - BS on a green was once available years ago but was removed.)

I played mobile for a while when I started out but switched to PC because I did not want a cartoon game where changing my hat could give me longer drives.  PC players obviously did not want to play mobile (or they would play mobile) and now WGT is basically forcing a common platform.  I suggest WGT also take away the advantage on mobile of fractions of a foot and inch on putting distances and elevation changes, respectively.  Maybe they should reduce some of the obviously high forgiveness on mis-hit shots on mobile.

I still play a random three holes on mobile when traveling to keep the CDP going, and shoot under par while paying almost zero attention to detail.  

..............................................................................

Edit - 

There is an explanation about free credits here.

Larry, From one PC player to another, I am kinda surprised at your reaction to UNC comment. Just because he plays the same game as you but on a different platform does not give you the right to be critical of his game knowing that BS he was referring to was a part of Mobile from the beginning. You all have to remember, PC and Mobile, although the same game, have a very different set of rules for playing. You may like them or not like them. If you have to be judgemental, judge the game, not the player...

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Sat, Nov 23 2019 12:58 PM

Judging the game...

nerve60:
    Just because he plays the same game as you but on a different platform does not give you the right to be critical of his game knowing that BS he was referring to was a part of Mobile from the beginning.

Did you know that the bs on "green" iron shots has once been part of the PC game?

They shut it down, probably due to some players' complaints. The mobile game is just a fraction of a light year behind...

• pumpkin1313
    40 Posts
    Sat, Jan 11 2020 9:53 AM

Hi,

This is about free rentals today.

I rented the TS3 driver earlier and was charged 750 credits for 24 hrs.

As this was obviously your error, please refund the amount to my account without delay.

Paula

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Sun, Jan 12 2020 9:51 AM

pumpkin1313:

Hi,

This is about free rentals today.

I rented the TS3 driver earlier and was charged 750 credits for 24 hrs.

As this was obviously your error, please refund the amount to my account without delay.

Paula

As I stated in the other post you made regarding this issue... it is advised that you contact Customer Support with this matter.

Don

• Roderickjan
    119 Posts
    Sun, Jan 26 2020 4:08 AM

I was going to play Peble Beach single practise  and at the first hole there was no small course where you can aim your ball (don't know how you call that) , i mean the small course where you can change the place where the ball will land. It wasnot there the second hole it was there.

Also the mouse scrolling between clubs didn't work properly.

• Roderickjan
    119 Posts
    Sun, Jan 26 2020 4:22 AM

Confusing.

If you start New WGT you can choose for "Game Modes" . The default game mode is Multiplayer  you can change that in Single player but in the Multiplayer Mode you can choose  for "Solo Tournaments".

Solo Tournaments should be in the Single player mode.

• Roderickjan
    119 Posts
    Mon, Jan 27 2020 8:40 AM

Again  troubles with clubs and distances.

I played CTTH January Valhalla Sweeps  restart several times and then quit playing and start Playing Valhalla CTTH Ready Go. Again i couldnot scroll properly with my mousewheel between the clubs , skipped some clubs  and again shot far more distance then the club showed.

Then i shut down WGT totally  , restarted WGT and game back in Valhalla CTTH Ready Go and everything worked good.

Then i had a bad shot and WD  tournament  ;-)

• Roderickjan
    119 Posts
    Mon, Jan 27 2020 9:12 AM

And again same problem but now i know whats happening. (or think to know ;-) ).

I was playing WK5 CTTH Challenge  everything was ok but after i had restart several times again could not scroll proper , with mousewheel , between clubs , skipped some clubs.

Then i had a shot where i needed the 150 club.

WGT showed me the 165 club so i tried to change that with mousewheel , couldnot get the 150 club so i choose the 150 club whit my mouse pointer "manually".

Then it showed my 150 club in the screen. But when my shot game it acted as if it was a 165 club  so much to far , costed me happily no ball this time.

Can you please fix this problem with all CTTH games ??

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Mon, Jan 27 2020 9:14 AM

Roderickjan:
    Again i couldnot scroll properly with my mousewheel between the clubs , skipped some clubs  and again shot far more distance then the club showed.

Just a suggestion, by no means a perfect solution, DO NOT use scroll any more. Simply Click the club you wish to use.

I have been training myself to select club manually as opposed to scrolling and I have not had the issue occur any more.

Pain in the butt, but at least I am not losing any balls.

Don

UPDATE: I just reread your post and saw that you actually did select the club manually. Many apologies for not seeing that the first time. I am surprised you are still having issues though. Selecting manually seemed to solve my issues.

RSS