Forums

Help › Forums

Re: How to contact us and what to do in case of errors or bugs

Thu, Mar 14 2024 9:58 PM (1,186 replies)
  • VanMeerV
    989 Posts
    Tue, Jul 23 2019 2:40 AM

There is alot of information, however knowing this and knowing that there are any issues , I am not sure if there is not alot of history of getting free credits, why support is asking for replays, 

It is crap that when you lose balls which now days is going quicker then normal, and the slow meter is just as fast as the lower priced balls. 

It would be nice to be trusted in some cases and have support admit there are issues. 

Vic

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Tue, Jul 23 2019 4:27 AM

I asked a simple question why I can't start a new Country club.1st response from Wgt was we don't understand the question.2nd response was have I ever been on a club and now complete silence.

• Allys555
    17 Posts
    Mon, Jul 29 2019 4:59 PM

Hello first of i want to thank you for your time and help. Thank you. This week end I bought 2000credits knowing I would get free platinum Xballs. But nothing happened. I didn't receive my balls but got the credits. Thank you again for your time and help. 

Cheers Ally

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2019 4:23 AM

Allys555:

Hello first of i want to thank you for your time and help. Thank you. This week end I bought 2000credits knowing I would get free platinum Xballs. But nothing happened. I didn't receive my balls but got the credits. Thank you again for your time and help. 

Cheers Ally

Please don't take this the wrong way, but are you sure the Max balls are not in your inventory? Many times players forget to scroll through their inventory to check.

If they are not in fact in your inventory, you should contact Customer Support or send them an email directly to members@worldgolftour.com

Don

• BLONDERINGER
    4 Posts
    Mon, Sep 9 2019 7:35 PM

tyvm Icon....  much valuable information...    I cleared the cookies... it worked...   I hope the instructions can always be readily available in case of future issues

• UNCforLIFE
    13 Posts
    Wed, Nov 20 2019 7:20 AM

credits. So I have been running videos for the past 3 hours and I go to look to see how many I accumulated. None. Surely that can't be right. So I take my phone and run 1 video at a time to watch my credit count. Credits are not going in my account. Can you [please tell me if this is the new normal. If so, I am out. Between that constant changes you make to the game. Glitches. Taking backspin away because the pc players are crying about it and now no credits. can you please tell me if this is the case now?

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Wed, Nov 20 2019 9:21 AM

UNCforLIFE:
    Can you [please tell me if this is the new normal.
    Unfortunately, we can't, and WGT won't.

They answer to personal account issues only in private.

See "Contact" below!

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Wed, Nov 20 2019 1:59 PM

UNCforLIFE:
    Taking backspin away because the pc players are crying about it

LOL

So you have been taking advantage of a glitch on mobile since you started and now it is gone and YOU are the one crying.  (Note - BS on a green was once available years ago but was removed.)

I played mobile for a while when I started out but switched to PC because I did not want a cartoon game where changing my hat could give me longer drives.  PC players obviously did not want to play mobile (or they would play mobile) and now WGT is basically forcing a common platform.  I suggest WGT also take away the advantage on mobile of fractions of a foot and inch on putting distances and elevation changes, respectively.  Maybe they should reduce some of the obviously high forgiveness on mis-hit shots on mobile.

I still play a random three holes on mobile when traveling to keep the CDP going, and shoot under par while paying almost zero attention to detail.  

..............................................................................

Edit - 

There is an explanation about free credits here.

• UNCforLIFE
    13 Posts
    Thu, Nov 21 2019 8:01 AM

How was this a glitch. It was available from the first day I started playing so yes I learned it and I used it. It was offered. Average and tier day was a glitch and was fixed within hours. Backspin on the green has been a option for me since January which is when I started. So it took 10 months to fix that? I think it's pretty obvious who's crying and now you have your way. Good for you!!!

RSS