Forums

Help › Forums

Re: How to contact us and what to do in case of errors or bugs

Thu, Mar 14 2024 9:58 PM (1,186 replies)
  • 2questions
    856 Posts
    Sun, May 12 2019 11:02 AM

pumpkin1313:
    In the circumstances, I would like a full refund of the fee I paid for my last Premier Membership.

Get your act together or you will be hearing from my lawyers (Sue,Grabbitt & Runn of London).

Otherwise.

All issues within the WGT can be handled through their contact page.

- Ty

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Sun, May 12 2019 11:48 AM

If they don't help you, try mine    DEWEY,  CHEATUM,  AND HOWE,  they're in DallasvTx. 

• kevinor
    241 Posts
    Thu, May 16 2019 1:18 PM

whats up with the frozen clash

• Dex000
    109 Posts
    Thu, Jun 27 2019 10:49 AM

I've been going back and forth with customer service over 500 lost credits, and I don't understand why I'm being given the run around. I had an free Titleist ball that I lost in a game, and when I tried to buy more it told me the ball was no longer available, but it still took my credits. I sent an email in, and it's impossible to get someone to listen. It's 500 measly credits, and it's not like I'm sending in emails every week trying to scam the system. I just want my credits back, but it's like pulling teeth. 

• alosso
    21,032 Posts
    Thu, Jun 27 2019 10:49 PM

Write on a mod's wall - at their profile page.

OTOH, the TP5x ball (L48) which you bought on June 25th  IS available - can you rule out that it had been added to your bag?

• hyside1
    6 Posts
    Sun, Jul 7 2019 4:25 PM

I just signed up to start using WGT so I can play online with a friend. I was offered at half price to buy a driver, a putter some black balls not sure what else maybe nothing it said it was good 1day and  hours for 1900+ credits. I didn't have any credits so I hit the back button to buy some now I can't find it again. Any clue were I could find that again. 

Thank you for your time

hyside1 

• alosso
    21,032 Posts
    Sun, Jul 7 2019 9:36 PM

Can't help to find the offer, but, usually, you will be offered to buy credits when trying to buy items above your wallet.

• MIKE4922
    16 Posts
    Thu, Jul 11 2019 8:08 PM

I have kind of a complaint, have a few people that quit quite a lot. I know yo can't do anything about that, but many times I am on a "Club Pass" and I lose the pass do to someone else losing the game and quitting. 

I don't want to give you a name, but on one person on his  profile many people call him a quitter?

No penalty for the quitter, but penalty for the person who is sticking in.

Thanks for listenng. 

• RenoRick
    108 Posts
    Tue, Jul 16 2019 7:14 PM

I've been reporting and re-reporting this issue for months.

When I create a match game, invariably, at some point in the match, I will get the 'Loading Zoom Shot' spinning circle.  It does not happen when I join a match game, only when I create one.  There is no way out and I have to forfeit the match.  I know others are also encountering this same issue.

RSS