Forums

Help › Forums

Re: How to contact us and what to do in case of errors or bugs

Thu, Mar 14 2024 9:58 PM (1,186 replies)
  • Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Thu, Nov 29 2018 2:18 PM
    BHenke2:

pumpkin1313:

In the circumstances, I would like a full refund of the fee I paid for my last Premier Membership.

Get your act together or you will be hearing from my lawyers (Sue,Grabbitt & Runn of London).

This is laughable at best. I am pretty sure your Premier Pass does exactly as advertised unless one of the following items is not working which I highly doubt.

-Double XP for all games played (including country club XP when using a pass)
    -Carry up to 4 country club passes at a time
    -4-hour country club pass generation
    -48-hour rentals for clubs
    -Free green fees (WGT.com)
    -A free daily scratcher (WGT Golf Mobile)
    -Lasts for 12 months

I'm pretty sure that she was being sarcastic, by the name of her lawyers! But if they don't do her any good, I'll send her a card from my lawyers, Dewey, Cheatum, and Howe, from Dallas. :^)
  • ramboisadub
    1 Posts
    Tue, Dec 4 2018 2:59 PM
    Hi. I don’t know if this is the right place to ask this question. I purchased 2000 coins. I received the invoice from apple but got no coins? Rambo
  • alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Tue, Dec 4 2018 10:48 PM

Look into your WGT account - the transaction should be showing there.

WGT (usually) will answer to such individual subjects only in private. You may use "Contact" below.

• gwrit59
    291 Posts
    Wed, Dec 5 2018 9:41 AM
    1. I purchased 2500 credits on 11/26/2018 so I could receive the bonus of 3 Titleist balls. I never received the balls. I was wondering if there was anything you could do or point me in the right direction. My account says that I received them but I didn't. I did not check my inventory until yesterday ad did not know what to do about my dilemma.
  • littlejohn61
    2,658 Posts
    Sun, Dec 23 2018 6:04 AM

Linda, I have done it and sure many here have to, Only one time is all it takes to make that mistake to never do it again. I didn't bother reporting it, I sucked it up and bought a nice set of irons. Our error not wgt. I see this post is almost 9 yrs old, Hope your still with us...LJ.

• SharkAttacker
    1 Posts
    Fri, Dec 28 2018 9:21 AM

nice

• 3leon
    2 Posts
    Thu, Jan 10 2019 10:51 PM

ARE YOU FOR REAL?

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Fri, Jan 11 2019 1:58 PM

3leon:

ARE YOU FOR REAL?

You know - if you are going to reply to someone, you should quote at least part of their post or your post becomes nonsense.

• Whiskeybreathe
    2,275 Posts
    Tue, Jan 15 2019 11:53 AM

“ Errand boy “  =  a world glitch  -non helpful troll’s -fodder .

Cheers , Jeff

• iamvapour
    3,605 Posts
    Sat, May 11 2019 5:39 PM

hi J and all  of wgt

this gr8 game

RSS