Forums

Help › Forums

Re: How to contact us and what to do in case of errors or bugs

Thu, Mar 14 2024 9:58 PM (1,186 replies)
  • VanMeerV
    989 Posts
    Mon, Jun 18 2018 1:56 AM

You are old Paul , like me, While I am having the same issues I don't trust wgt to fix or be working on anything, I don't feel that the 5 plus years I been here, can't think of one that has been fixed without causing more issues, I have seen over the last year, that if you try to pay someone like in Canada or over seas there are many many issues, 

I would say though to get a older version for you download cc cleaner and run making sure you delete all the old saved files, but before hand look for a older version link for chrome, Now I am tired of having to be a computer wizard to play this game,  think 18 birdies is calling my name very soon.

Vic

• KILLER52
    749 Posts
    Thu, Jun 21 2018 12:58 PM

Did we just have a system-wide crash?

(Do not hit that light switch with the tape on it...)

:)

• maoriand1
    1,279 Posts
    Mon, Jul 30 2018 6:53 AM
    2 Questions for Icon Do u think there will be an upgrade for the bank of the club or not???? Do u think is possible for wgt modify the directors rights to modify the cc forum? Atm only owners can modify the forum and it would be great for us extend and share this possibilities to the directors. Thx for the reply.
  • Carguysurfer
    226 Posts
    Sat, Aug 11 2018 12:52 AM

I hope you can help.  WGT has not.  No info on a friend's profile that says:  SEND MESSAGE, REMOVE FRIEND, INVITE TO PLAY.  NONE of those show up still!  I was told that if I reduced my friends to under 200 (I had over 400-now 50.  Didn't know there was a limit!) WGT has not solved it.  What do I do? Do you know?  Thanks.

Carguysurfer

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Sat, Aug 11 2018 4:23 PM

Carguysurfer:
    SEND MESSAGE, REMOVE FRIEND, INVITE TO PLAY.  NONE of those show up still! 

When this happens to me I simply log out, close out the browser, clear out all caches and log back in.

Don

• Carguysurfer
    226 Posts
    Wed, Aug 22 2018 12:14 AM

I've tried that a couple of times to no avail.  But I had McAfee check my system so I'll try again.  Thanks.

• Carguysurfer
    226 Posts
    Wed, Aug 22 2018 12:26 AM

Nope.  Did not work again.  Still cannot see SEND MESSAGE, REMOVE FRIEND, INVITE TO PLAY above friends profile!  

• ladyfromdallas
    1,221 Posts
    Thu, Aug 23 2018 3:01 AM
    Do you or your friend play thru Face Book?? This can be the problem. Some things F/B does not allow and these are some of them.
RSS