Forums

Help › Forums

Re: How to contact us and what to do in case of errors or bugs

Thu, Mar 14 2024 9:58 PM (1,186 replies)
  • pamser
    699 Posts
    Sun, Dec 10 2017 1:24 PM

your  replays  are  not  working

• the1turtle
    1 Posts
    Wed, Jan 17 2018 10:51 AM

I keep getting the window that asks me if I want to withdraw because I am so far behind.  But it only pops up when I am 5 strokes or more ahead of others.  What's the deal with that?

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Thu, Jan 18 2018 1:02 AM

the1turtle:
    I keep getting the window that asks me if I want to withdraw because I am so far behind.  But it only pops up when I am 5 strokes or more ahead of others.  What's the deal with that?

I'm afraid that this is one of the many things they invented with flaws.

• LionHeart558
    451 Posts
    Sat, Mar 10 2018 6:09 AM

Just wondering why when I open the app on my Iphone I have to have a lesson on my swing, moving the target and putting before I can get to the main menu.

I sure I do not require this as I am a Legend and by doing this am I using shots of my ball ?

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sat, Mar 10 2018 2:34 PM

LionHeart558:
    Just wondering why when I open the app on my Iphone I have to have a lesson on my swing ...

Try to de-install and re-install the app.

• SFletcheryyz
    668 Posts
    Thu, Apr 5 2018 7:48 PM

You have stolen money from me.

I bought a "sleeve" of 3 balls and received 1.

I don;t understand why I should have to plead my case to be re-imbrsed for this robbery.   Honorable compaies just make it right,  I will be playing starter balls for however long I remain your "customer"..

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Thu, Apr 5 2018 8:27 PM

SFletcheryyz:

You have stolen money from me.

I bought a "sleeve" of 3 balls and received 1.

I don;t understand why I should have to plead my case to be re-imbrsed for this robbery.   Honorable compaies just make it right,  I will be playing starter balls for however long I remain your "customer"..

If you would read the forums more you would know the at there is an issue with buying balls in game and WGT recommends buying ball straight from the pro shop until it is fixed. Just send a request to C/S And you will get a refund. Accusing WGT of theft in the forums due to glitch is not the way do it

• SFletcheryyz
    668 Posts
    Thu, Apr 5 2018 11:00 PM

Do you hear what you are saying?

WGT knows exactly how many people they have cheated.  I have to contact them and "bow and scrape" to get my money back?

Frack that, and frack WGT sideways with a pitching wedge.

RSS