Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Dear WGT

Tue, Jan 16 2018 5:56 PM (26 replies)
  • AgentBrown123
    907 Posts
    Mon, Jan 15 2018 9:16 PM

I agree with the op,

The clashes are as useless as unlimited play. They'll never get rid of it though. It's a source of income which they apparently need more than ever. ie loss of oakmont...

As far as it affecting the meter, maybe. You could be right, but the meter has always been pretty crap. You have to have your pc setup perfectly maintained and with the correct browser and version. Even then you can just reach the end of a good meter with that browser for no reason at all.

Welcome to wgt, it's too bad they haven't figured out how to compete with wgt, I'd have been gone years ago. But wgt is still far and away the best game out there still.

AB

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Mon, Jan 15 2018 10:43 PM

use the hot spot on my phone, just happy I have a connection

• AgentBrown123
    907 Posts
    Tue, Jan 16 2018 7:43 AM

Really all you'd have to do is replace their business model.

1. Create a cloud based game

2. make it playable on low end pc's

3. Make the game so that you have to use calculations to be good at putting and shotmaking

4. Don't use their model to create courses ( helicopter taking pictures ). Use software such as was used to create whistler and cabo.

5. Connect the game to facebook and other social media outlets

That would be the end of wgt easily

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Tue, Jan 16 2018 10:43 AM

AgentBrown123:

Really all you'd have to do is replace their business model.

1. Create a cloud based game

2. make it playable on low end pc's

3. Make the game so that you have to use calculations to be good at putting and shotmaking

4. Don't use their model to create courses ( helicopter taking pictures ). Use software such as was used to create whistler and cabo.

5. Connect the game to facebook and other social media outlets

That would be the end of wgt easily

Jon!

Don't give them any ideas,,,lol. WGT doe's not employee people who can figure these things out.

Shhhhhhhhh!

• pmm711
    5,509 Posts
    Tue, Jan 16 2018 1:47 PM

All of the prior comments/suggestions pertaining to the clash events all end up here...

• Next260
    2,189 Posts
    Tue, Jan 16 2018 5:56 PM

Be a good neighbor , recycle America

RSS