Forums

Help › Forums

Re: who are the site founders?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Sep 28 2009 7:53 PM (3 replies)
  • coolhotfun
    229 Posts
    Sun, Sep 27 2009 12:10 PM

cut to the chase here.. who started wgt? Their business model is flawed and why they can't generate enough coin to make an augusta multiplayer map. Need to chat with who started this stuff and how to remedy the situation. They just don't got enough drive to succeed. The site is floundering. Maybe these guys are hiding behind cartoon avatars too. Wow what a farce around here. hahaha :-D

• sabbath270
    231 Posts
    Mon, Sep 28 2009 8:56 AM

Posted on coolhotfun's blog:
    "how to deal with getting reported for telling-off the trolls
    27 Sep 2009 at 10:01 PM

In the forums I'm just discussing whatever about golf or wgt. Trolls do negative off-topic personal attacks. I tell off the trolls with the truth about themselves."

You're just innocently "discussing", huh? You just said they "don't have the drive to succeed" and they are "hiding behind cartoon avatars" and they are "a farce". Looks like personal attacks to me.

Are you just going to keep posting the same garbage and being rude to people until your chat privileges are removed? I hope so. Maybe instead you "need to chat" with someone from WGT about your forum behavior.

With all (what deservedly little) due respect, you don't know a ***damn thing about their business model, their company, or their financial reports, and have no room to comment on them.

• spikel
    100 Posts
    Mon, Sep 28 2009 7:53 PM

Nobody has been able to get the Augusta course in a golf game since the DOS days. Those guys are really stuck in the past.

RSS