Forums

Help › Forums

Re: The Peoples Club - Starting into our 8th year

Sun, Dec 23 2018 8:30 PM (172 replies)
  • pjctas0822
    4,550 Posts
    Sun, Oct 14 2018 4:24 PM

SlickHunter:

I’m a Mobile only player. Do you have a Link about your Club that I can read up on?

Thank you 

Page 1 of this thread should have all the info you are looking for and more. We have alot of mobile players too so check it out.

• Ladychipper
    22,680 Posts
    Mon, Oct 15 2018 7:28 AM

Thanks Paul for your input! 

Yes, the first entry in this thread covers a lot and yes we do have mobile players.  I will send you an invite. 

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Mon, Oct 15 2018 7:30 AM

Ladychipper:

Thanks Paul for your input! 

Yes, the first entry in this thread covers a lot and yes we do have mobile players.  I will send you an invite. 

Sounds good thanks

• Ladychipper
    22,680 Posts
    Mon, Oct 15 2018 7:35 AM

Welcome and welcome to TPC!  :-)

I will send you some helpful information to get you started and do check out the mobile players thread in the forum. 

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Mon, Oct 15 2018 9:21 AM

Ladychipper:

Welcome and welcome to TPC!  :-)

I will send you some helpful information to get you started and do check out the mobile players thread in the forum. 

Yes, I have been reading the Forum, and definitely the Mobile side. Just need to figure out whose on particular platform.

• el3n1
    4,494 Posts
    Mon, Oct 15 2018 10:04 AM

SlickHunter:
    Yes, I have been reading the Forum, and definitely the Mobile side. Just need to figure out whose on particular platform.

There is a members list in the Quicklinks section of the club forum that will identify most, maybe not all, mobile players... there are probably over 60 club members that play mobile and a channel on discord was also setup for mobile users as well. 

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Mon, Oct 15 2018 12:09 PM

el3n1:

SlickHunter:

There is a members list in the Quicklinks section of the club forum that will identify most, maybe not all, mobile players... there are probably over 60 club members that play mobile and a channel on discord was also setup for mobile users as well. 

Yeah, I just need to learn to navigate, and try to make friends with all Mobile players.

• Ladychipper
    22,680 Posts
    Sat, Oct 20 2018 11:47 AM

Boosting us up to the first page.  A few opening are available. 

• GrannyOg710
    118 Posts
    Sun, Oct 21 2018 12:23 PM

I too am a mobile player who started very recently, I would love to join your club as you still have 2 openings  I tried starting my own club, but find I need community.  Yours looked perfect!

• Ladychipper
    22,680 Posts
    Sun, Oct 21 2018 7:44 PM

Hi Granny,

You would first have to quit your old club before you can join another. 

RSS