• Ladychipper
    22,684 Posts
    Tue, Jan 16 2018 11:19 AM

Bump

• EasyEdward
    13,495 Posts
    Tue, Jan 16 2018 2:54 PM

alanti:

I always see the "owner" of a club as a caretaker, and their job is to improve the club and leave their legacy as a stronger club before handing over the reins - and I would say each owner has succeeded at TPC.

Interesting status Edward........Ms Fish taught you well lol.

A caretaker is all we can be. I have tried my best especially following in the footsteps of Courteney.  (Darn those are BIG furry slippers to fill!) 

As for my status the reason is quite simple:  I will be handing over the reigns soon to another long time veteran of our Country Club.  The Peoples Club will be in good hands.

On another note however, as many long time WGT players are well aware The Peoples Club was the first Country Club to make it to each of the first 19 CC Levels. 

We did that the old fashioned way just active and involved players playing and staying in The Peoples Club because it was fun. Courteney did not set outrageous requirements for members like play every day or use your pass when you play your CDP round; nor have I.

We also hit another milestone today making Level 20 in the same old fashioned way. While we had 2 "crazies" (one of them was me) who did bang out a lot of rounds - the rest of the membership pretty much just did what they always have done.

I wish Courteney was around to drop in our CC and join in the fun in our Forum today.

Ed

• IrmaLamy
    2,981 Posts
    Wed, Jan 17 2018 12:32 AM

So finally TPC reached level 20                :-)

But more importantly is your 8 years celebration on WGT.

Nice recap of the CC history Ed.

I would like to point out one member who does a lot in the background for TPC and that is Gary (he might have a look in here and if not other members of TPC might tell him). He's the programming guru of the club and puts most of the ideas of a few active members into thoughts and table and stats. Thanks for your help and kindness.

There are a quiet a few other members who are quiet active and helpful and their forum has a few hints and tips to go true...

I know a few who left and went back so I can say I know a little of how TPC was once.....

... as I'm no longer there.

And to finish on a high

Happy Birthday to you TPC'ers Gang

Your ex-Devil ....

:-)

• Ladychipper
    22,684 Posts
    Fri, Jan 19 2018 8:12 AM

Hi Irma,

Thanks for stopping by and your input here. 

You are so right Gary is a great asset to TPC and I don't know what we would do without him for sure. 

Can I talk you into coming back?   :-)

You are not a devil, not at all.

Blessings,

Marion

• ionian21
    117 Posts
    Fri, Jan 19 2018 9:25 PM

Hello TPC members - I posted a welcome message in the forum at the end of December when I started playing this game, and since then I've used the talents developed for golf games in my misspent youth and I'm currently a level 58 master, likely to tier up to tour master in the not too distant future.

As much fun as this game is, I'd love some active players to play against just for the fun of it. Are you looking for members? If so, how would I go about joining? I play on mobile but I'm a chatty sort, is that a problem?

Congrats on entering your 8th year - I'd love to be a part of your future. 

• EasyEdward
    13,495 Posts
    Sat, Jan 20 2018 9:41 AM

Invite sent.

EE

• amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Sat, Jan 20 2018 12:23 PM

8 Years... Great Mile stone TPC  Well Done..!

• EasyEdward
    13,495 Posts
    Sat, Jan 20 2018 2:25 PM

Are you stuck in the drudgery of trying to Level Up to buy a set of new clubs but the time it takes to Level Up seems never ending?

The Peoples Club may be just right for you.

As just one of four Level 20 Country Clubs we can offer a couple of things other Country Clubs cannot.

1. A Level 20 CC offers 10% added XPs for every round you play.
    2. With 14 Custom Course builders put into play each month on a regular schedule you can take full advantage of the current Custom Course "Glitch."
    3. There is no pressure to play in the Clashes at all. In fact if your goal is to level up you should not play in them as you get less XPs.

Not only that but you can join a Country Club that is active, lively, competitive but most of all fun. 

Give us a look.

EE

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Sun, Jan 21 2018 3:15 PM

Congrats on running what appears to be a happy home for most for the past 8 years or so.

Wee query if you don't mind:

If I wasn't a member of a CC and was looking to join would I be eligible to apply, or did I make THAT list?

Curiosity finally got the better of me, that's all.

Johnny.

• EasyEdward
    13,495 Posts
    Sun, Jan 21 2018 5:00 PM

WigerToods2010:

Congrats on running what appears to be a happy home for most for the past 8 years or so.

Wee query if you don't mind:

If I wasn't a member of a CC and was looking to join would I be eligible to apply, or did I make THAT list?

Curiosity finally got the better of me, that's all.

Johnny.

Well lets see.

You have never been in our CC- well maybe you were more then 5 years ago - but I am not going to scour the CC forums old posts and see if you said howdy.

So now to answer your question...

- What list Johnny?

RSS