Forums

Help › Forums

Re: TM M1 (lvl 74) v. TM SLDR (lvl 79) question

Sat, Dec 30 2017 7:36 PM (2 replies)
  • Brandon9134
    8 Posts
    Wed, Dec 20 2017 7:05 PM

I’m aware of specs and different trajectories of the 2 and have read the comparos I could find in forums, but most r from plyrs who only bought 1 and naturally suggested getting whatever they owned. If not mistaken the 79 sldr came out well bf the lvl74 M1. I suspect the 2 drivers have tendencies that only become apparent by using them under various conditions. Just curious if there any plyrs who actually had/have both M1 n SLDR and can recommend one over the other.  Feel like doing smthg that’s not prudent and upgrading bf I need to.....

• el3n1
    4,494 Posts
    Mon, Dec 25 2017 2:30 PM

You can play your current driver easily into the Legend tier (back tees).  The extra distance off the masters tee's is really unnecessary.  By the time you advance to the back tees you may have then unlocked the top tier drivers that will have become available which will have you asking similar questions again.  I would save the credits for the time being otherwise you may be upgrading twice instead of once.  Just my thought anyway.  

• Brandon9134
    8 Posts
    Sat, Dec 30 2017 7:36 PM

Your right, logical thing is to wait bc R1 does job, but couldn’t resist the lvl79 SLDR, so yeah, I’ll be in same position n asking same question about top tier drivers soon :) 

RSS