Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Nox Mobile Emulator

Thu, Aug 15 2019 2:11 PM (7 replies)
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Dec 19 2017 10:01 AM

I came across this app that allows pc players to play the mobile app. 

I want to be able to play mobile players in my club, and still play on my pc. I installed this and got the WGT app. It loaded just fine.

How do i get through changing my avatar and sponsorship and just play a 9 hole game.

It wont let me past this, and I don't want a new avatar or sponsors.

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Tue, Dec 19 2017 11:42 AM

That all came out fairly recently. I don't remember exactly how I got past it, but I think I started the sign-up for a sponsorship, then backed out, and all was well.

Assuming you do, just click the play tourneys tab on the left. 

Be forewarned that the game is VERY different in mobile. I found putting to be nearly impossible. It's also more difficult to aim where you want. 

So now I just use it to get video credits. 

Hope this helps in its vague memory management. 

Good luck.

:^)

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Dec 19 2017 2:10 PM

I have it on my tablet and phone. I have had to use it for my CDP before.

They didn't have this junk the last time I used it.

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Tue, Dec 19 2017 3:40 PM

Just tap on them then tap the arrow on the left side and get rid of them.

I just installed Nox earlier today and compared to Blue Stax it is awful.  After tapping through the new avatar sponsors and other  junk I tried to play this week’s mobile only unlimited 9. The meter was so choppy I gave up ru after 2 holes. With Blue Stax the meter is very smooth. 

If you want a good Android emulator try Blue Stax.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Dec 19 2017 4:05 PM

I'll look into it. Thank You

• boydie2412
    531 Posts
    Thu, Aug 15 2019 9:09 AM

Does anyone know how to get Marco on Nox to run more than twice, have set to 12 hours stops after 2 runs 

• Nicole161106
    281 Posts
    Thu, Aug 15 2019 1:53 PM

I used Nox before and it stopped working, tried again recently and no joy, it's not a problem for me as i have memu and bluestacks which work fine for me.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Aug 15 2019 2:11 PM

borntobesting:
    If you want a good Android emulator try Blue Stax.

Does this do a suitable job to the point that if Flash ever disappeared you would still be able to play on a PC, status quo style?

And if that's the case, what kind of computer capabilities would you need? I'm facing having to replace my laptop and am not looking forward to the debugging bit all over again, it's been a few years since I got mine right. LOL

RSS