Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Need a Champion to join

Mon, Dec 18 2017 8:58 PM (4 replies)
  • DTrumpdaman
    14 Posts
    Mon, Dec 18 2017 1:51 PM

Hello members of WGT.  My club __beer--babes__golf__ is a very active, no pressure club, but a fun winning club. We win 99% of wars and clashes. As owner I am trying to get a Champion in good standing to join my club. If you are a said champion, but are not happy with your situation in your club, come on over and join mine. Our members are friendly and dedicated  to the game. I have 4 spots open until max members are achieved and would love to have a champion for a status symbol but also a very productive member to clubs wars and clashes. I know there are some out there and if it is you reading this, come join a fun, no pressure. winning team. Thanks very much for reading this. DT 

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Mon, Dec 18 2017 3:35 PM

I'd L.O.V.E. to be a status symbol - but /me ain't, nothing but a measly Legend!

OTOH, I don't see any need for a C player in your CC - you have achieved ALL @ CC L13, with a few Legends in your ranks.

Why are you pointing at a C, considered that you have no Tour Legends yet?

Certainly not my Q - my two Pfennig would encourage you to let a C player rise off your staff!

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Dec 18 2017 3:48 PM
    alosso:
    would encourage you to let a C player rise off your staff!
    This a hundred times!

Get your senior players to act as mentors and you will see the progression.

A word of warning though, ensure players progress by playing default tees....there are red tee Champs (and Legend and T Legends) out there and all they have is a title, but no respect.

• DTrumpdaman
    14 Posts
    Mon, Dec 18 2017 8:56 PM

Thank you for that advice. We are at this time in a war with Belfort Oakmont. we have scored over 100 million points against their 34 million. I already have my champions not in name but in heart

• DTrumpdaman
    14 Posts
    Mon, Dec 18 2017 8:58 PM

Thank you for your advice. I realize that champion is just a name. I already have them not in name but in heart. They will one day deserve the true name of Champion

RSS