Forums

Help › Forums

Re: How exactly do apparel benefits of work?

Wed, Jun 26 2019 5:54 AM (29 replies)
  • el3n1
    4,494 Posts
    Thu, Feb 22 2018 11:22 AM

LOL it may give you an extra club but be wary of the wayward tee shot or someone aiming for that extra hole.  LOL

too funny rooster

• sheepsass
    648 Posts
    Thu, Feb 22 2018 5:32 PM

Yes...very funny...but in the end......$$$.......fairly easy to sell a few more balls when we have no idea where the one we just purchased is going to end up.......

• markusJAMES11
    14 Posts
    Sun, Feb 25 2018 2:28 AM

ive learned over the years to forget the math,putt reverse use the level lines and putt by feel if that helps .not sure what you asking

• 308Shooter
    27 Posts
    Fri, Mar 2 2018 10:56 AM

It would be nice if we could get some more straightforward/classic/toned down colors and ensembles.

I appreciate the humor and fun from time to time, but the majority of gear requires us to look like we should be pimping out in 70's Harlem vs. actually golfing.

• el3n1
    4,494 Posts
    Fri, Mar 2 2018 8:09 PM

I thought we were suppose to get atleast one item from the sponsor selected for that sponsor session and that does not always happen either.  I also end up with points for items i have never used or put on or upgraded.  All the extra apparel makes it even harder to receive points towards the ones you actually use and upgrade.  Would even like to remove some items but that doesnt seem possible either.

• Cameron122010
    23 Posts
    Mon, Mar 5 2018 10:03 AM

It would be nice if they explained exactly what +44 precision putting exactly is. What scale, what % does that work out to be? They're just throwing out random numbers without explaining anything about what the numbers actually are or what effect they have. 

• goldtopman
    1 Posts
    Thu, Apr 5 2018 9:02 AM

It seems you speak the truth.  I don't have the $$ to spend and just play.  But with all the apparel. I don't understand. 

• Saltice
    22 Posts
    Wed, Jul 11 2018 6:59 AM

I notice sometimes my driver will not show the additional buffed yardage, but when I hit it,  it's definitely there.  Just seems to be an occasional lag in populating viewed figures from the server.  But whats weird is sometimes it will show different yardages, i.e. my driver & 3-wood shows 298yds & 256yds accordingly 90% of the time.  But sometimes I'll get 294yds & 251yds for no reason what so ever.  And regarding putting forgiveness, ive never really noticed it working, but when i actually think about i do putt and play overall much better in multiplayer, so all of those forgiveness, larger sweet spot, sand-rough-brush power buffs must be doing something

• JackKriss
    7 Posts
    Sun, Jun 23 2019 9:15 PM

I notice a difference between Tournaments and H2H play. When I am using my apparel attributes in H2H I putt better..... Meter is slower and Driving distance is longer. Don't like going back and forth between Tournaments and H2H cause of the difference. Just my 2 cents

• middbrew
    318 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2019 5:54 AM

JackKriss:

I notice a difference between Tournaments and H2H play. When I am using my apparel attributes in H2H I putt better..... Meter is slower and Driving distance is longer. Don't like going back and forth between Tournaments and H2H cause of the difference. Just my 2 cents

I totally agree. That's why a lot of folks might add the distance to the driver but stay clear of added anything to the irons or wedges. I've got my irons mapped out and don't really want to have to use two different mapping systems depending on what I am playing.

RSS