Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Mouse or what?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Sep 28 2009 12:35 PM (4 replies)
  • Whogolf
    78 Posts
    Fri, Sep 25 2009 4:37 PM

I have heard that instead of using a regular mouse,users use a clicker that you use with your thumb. Would this be a benefit, or am I just hearing stories? Sounds like it would be easier to use the (clicker with thumb) than a mouse to hit the meter every time. I am older so do not know the latest things, like the young ones do. Anyone heard of this?

• molideha
    213 Posts
    Sat, Sep 26 2009 5:28 AM

i have a 4 button mouse, 2 are thumb oriented...i use neither to play this game, nor would i...i can only  imagine the scoring horror which awaits me should i do so.

gl

• PugsAce
    1,825 Posts
    Sat, Sep 26 2009 11:32 AM

I've got those buttons on my dell mouse, and never used them... I think they're for changing between pages (back-forward?). Then, there's one small square one, on top with an arrow on it... when it is clicked, the "light bar" on the mouse changes from 1 bar - to two,three, or four bars... I have no clue what that does... I' m thinking maybe a "volume" control?

Anyways... some mouse buttons can be configured in the computer's control panel to do different stuff - like switching the right for the left, so maybe that might help. Or are you speaking about a joystick with a button on top? THAT would be different!

• Whogolf
    78 Posts
    Sat, Sep 26 2009 11:49 AM

That`s what I have heard. It`s like a stick  that you hold in one hand, and has only a button on the top. I`ll have to stop by some comp stores to see whats there. Seems like it would be nice to try, anyways.

• sabbath270
    231 Posts
    Mon, Sep 28 2009 12:35 PM

I think you're talking about these:

http://solutions.3m.com/wps/portal/3M/en_US/ergonomics/home/products/ergonomicmouse/

Ergonomic mouse. Some guys at my job use them due to wrist problems. Looks funky to me. :]

RSS