Forums

Help › Forums

Re: "The Old Duffers Retreat CC"

Sun, Dec 20 2020 9:25 AM (251 replies)
  • dandycap
    1,806 Posts
    Sun, May 3 2020 5:29 AM

Only two requirerments are you've got to sign in and play.    Plenty of games.    

Porthole here  >>>>>    https://www.wgt.com/clubs/the_old_duffers_retreat/default.aspx

--    just dandy    director

• dandycap
    1,806 Posts
    Tue, May 19 2020 12:25 PM

Welcome to WGT by Top Golf.    Have you made it to amature or better and found you like playing?    Time to join a country club.    The Old Duffers Retreat has everything you'll need.    We are proud to be one of the top clubs in the whole world.

Joe     director

• dandycap
    1,806 Posts
    Fri, Jun 5 2020 10:50 AM

Congratulations go to Ronniebjannamon our new owner at The Old Duffers Retreat CC.    A Tour Champion and 9 year member of WGT he is stepping into some big shoes vacated by saltyoldtar (founder).    Good luck Ronnie!

Joe     PR Director

• dandycap
    1,806 Posts
    Sat, Jun 6 2020 2:30 PM

The transition went as smooth as soft serve ice cream.    

At the moment we have 19 tournaments active and includes some brackets.    We have live games (discord) twice a day.   I believe many members are addicted to those coin rooms (I for one).    

The one rule remains, use your free daily pass.

Were welcoming new players @ The Old Duffers Retreat CC.    Hope to see you soon.

Joe

• dandycap
    1,806 Posts
    Fri, Jun 19 2020 7:19 AM

On the go Joe says.....  "I had a vision".    I see some of you golfers don't belong to a country club.    You can join The Old Duffers Retreat CC, receive many benefits, and continue your regular routine.    It warms the heart to belong to a respected community of friends.    No masks and social distenting required.

Joe      director

• dandycap
    1,806 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2020 5:18 AM

Were accepting new players.    Come on in, have a seat and make yourself at home.

• fyrdog9
    1,511 Posts
    Wed, Jun 24 2020 5:19 PM

The Old Duffers Olympics is a month away!

The actual Summer Olympics may be postponed by a year, but we Duffers will play our own, starting July 25th, and running for eight days.

You, too, can particpate.  But, only if you join the Old Duffers Retreat!!!

fyrdog9

Director, Special Tournaments

Coordinator, ODR-FedEX Cup TOUR

The Old Duffers Retreat

• dandycap
    1,806 Posts
    Thu, Jul 2 2020 9:03 AM

There will be fireworks at the old duffers retreat now thru 4th of July.   If you don't care for all the noise, go about your way amongst our silent majority.

Happy 4th of July     God bless America

• GaryBarc
    216 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2020 8:57 AM

Why can't I get to play a round with any of the members. I'm new here and was looking for a club using teamspeak . I've tried for a few days inviting some of the CC members to a rd. and always get declined. Am I doing something wrong ? 

• dandycap
    1,806 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2020 2:23 PM

The dog days of summer.    Keep cool in the a/c @ the old duffers retreat with a frosted glass of your favorite beverage.   Everyone welcome.      

--    just dandy

RSS