Forums

Help › Forums

Re: "The Old Duffers Retreat CC"

Sun, Dec 20 2020 9:25 AM (251 replies)
  • dandycap
    1,806 Posts
    Tue, Jul 2 2019 6:23 AM

Bud....  Ya got a screwed up hat on your roof but seeing your so lucky I want you in The Old Duffers Retreat.   Lets play!

• dandycap
    1,806 Posts
    Thu, Jul 4 2019 7:50 AM

God bless America

For information about The Old Duffers Retreat, please turn to page one.

• dandycap
    1,806 Posts
    Mon, Jul 8 2019 9:05 AM

WGT says it's more fun to play with friends.   Truer than you can imagine if you haven't done it.   Our game in the morning there are maybe 9 - 12 players using Discord to communicate.   Evening games 12 - 16 members show up for more fun than a barrel full of monkeys.   Controlling activities is saltyoldtar, founder & owner of The Old Duffers Retreat.   Join us in the fun where everyone is equal.

just dandy

• CBizkit84S
    7 Posts
    Tue, Jul 9 2019 6:16 AM

Having a difficult time trying to find an active CC. I'm new and still learning. Am I able to join your club to explore the CC part of the game? I'm a mobile player if that matters. 

• fyrdog9
    1,511 Posts
    Mon, Jul 15 2019 9:54 PM

On Sunday, August 26, one member of the Old Duffers Retreat - or, ODR, for short - after battling through many of the 41 regular season weeks, and 3 playoff weeks, will be awarded this stylish ODR-FedEX Cup® Championship Trophy (personalized with that duffer's "name", of course, and theirs to keep forever):

If you join the ODR now, you may not have time to accumulate enough points this season to qualify for the playoffs that start August 3rd at the Northern Trust, but, if it's any consolation, the 2019-2020 ODR-FedEX Cup® Tour begins Saturday, September 7, with "A Military Tribute at the Greenbriar" (we'll play along for eight days for the first ODR-FedEX Cup® points of the season at Congressional that week).  Join the Old Duffers Retreat before then so you can get in on a chance to snag next year's trophy!

I hope to see you there soon!

fyr

Club Director, Special Tournaments

Coordinator, the ODR-FedEX Cup® Tour

• dandycap
    1,806 Posts
    Tue, Jul 16 2019 3:34 AM

Lets be friends so we can play.   Contact The Old Duffers Retreat.

• dandycap
    1,806 Posts
    Mon, Jul 22 2019 6:41 AM

Humpty dumpty sat on a wall.

Humpty dumpty had a great fall.

Bump

• dandycap
    1,806 Posts
    Wed, Jul 24 2019 5:55 AM

The Old Duffers Retreat is a level 20 country club with 235 members.   Established Dec 5, 2011 by saltyoldtar (founder and still owner) runs a top country club that's running on all cylinders.   Courtesy and respect are just a few of our virtues.

Tournaments can keep you busy throughout the day.   Of the 20-25 tourneys the Fed-ex cup is one to watch and of course a major pays big credits (donated by a generous member).

The shot and putter pal are free along with a daily pass.   Please use your country club pass each day you play.

Don't worry about the clash.   Play if you like.

Got a question?   Ask the club forum and get an answer before you can finish a sandwich.

Back on page 17 it tells you "how to join a country club".   Join today my friend.

Joe    Pr director @ TODR

• fyrdog9
    1,511 Posts
    Fri, Jul 26 2019 5:47 AM

The playoffs are a week and a half away....nitty gritty time for the Old Duffers to get into the top 50 in points to qualify to win this valuable trophy!!

• dandycap
    1,806 Posts
    Sun, Jul 28 2019 5:47 AM

A family of friends playing on a Saturday night using Discord.   Only takes 3 minutes to organize.

Join us at The Old Duffers Retreat.

RSS