Forums

Help › Forums

Re: "The Old Duffers Retreat CC"

Sun, Dec 20 2020 9:25 AM (251 replies)
  • nolongerlonger
    2,813 Posts
    Sun, Dec 17 2017 6:00 PM

Sending you a friend request; accept it and we will take it from there.

nolongerlonger / David

• dandycap
    1,806 Posts
    Wed, Dec 20 2017 12:13 PM

So many of our members at "The Old Duffers Retreat CC" are concerned with the health and spirit of a great club.    Here are those that have said a few words to let you know how much we welcome you.

cedriver

Nolongerlonger

Nightwalker

saltyoldtar

CRTowr

Rick1947

jabonic

pauljudge52

wolfie57

fyrdog9

wmpjohn

Scrov

Kirbo40    &    orbit60

SanteeJack

Thank you everyone.                                               Joe  -  director @ odr

• nolongerlonger
    2,813 Posts
    Wed, Dec 20 2017 2:43 PM

Are you new to WGT and still learning the ropes.  Have you considered joining a Country Club on WGT to aid in your development. Why not join one of the top Country Clubs in WGT land and take the opportunity to meet hundreds of quality The Old Duffers Retreat members.

We currently have some slots currently open for WGT players who realize the advantages of belonging to a quality Country Club. We only request that you be an active Country Club member.

Did I mention that this entire experience is completely FREE; Interested? Just send a Friend Request to SALTYOLDTAR , our Owner. Just mentions that you are interested in joining ODR and he will take it from there.  

Hope to see you on the links soon; you will not be disappointed.  

nolongerlonger / David

ODR Club Director

• PastorJon
    277 Posts
    Thu, Dec 21 2017 1:05 PM

I came, I saw, I played, and I stayed!

Played with a few of these guys in random matches and found a home here I am enjoying. Good mix of tournaments and players, so give us a go!

• MyNadsItch
    119 Posts
    Thu, Dec 21 2017 9:18 PM

Do you guys have anymore openings... Ive been away for a while looking for a good active club to join... Thanks in advance 

• dandycap
    1,806 Posts
    Sun, Dec 31 2017 6:43 PM

Maybe you would like to try a new club for the new year?    Were the old duffers just having a good old time.    Year after year.    "Happy New Year"

• bg444out
    345 Posts
    Sun, Dec 31 2017 9:40 PM

we may be OLD, pardner but wer're not DONE. Enjoying the RIDE with a GREAT Club. Happy New Year.  BILL

• carolyn260
    79 Posts
    Mon, Jan 1 2018 10:53 AM

I am a new and have found the group to be eager to help. 

• SanteeJack
    121 Posts
    Mon, Jan 8 2018 7:10 AM

I used to belong to another country club a while back, but the owner disappeared for a while. As he was the only one who was able to manage things (no other officers), nothing much was happening. Members quickly started disappearing. Found Old Duffers Retreat and joined. Great members and attentive officers, all offering friendship and advice. What more can I say?

• ronniebjannamon
    606 Posts
    Wed, Jan 24 2018 3:03 PM

I think this is my 3rd or 4th go around in Old Duffers.. No matter where i go this club is home to me.

Ronnieb

RSS