Help › Forums

Re: Tiger's out... Jack's record is safe

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jun 20 2011 7:22 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Fri, Jun 10 2011 5:17 PM

I love thrift stores. One day, I picked up a Wilson, Arnold Palmer blade, like the one Crenshaw used, A Spaulding HBA like Wadkins used and a Vintage MacGregor black & white eye-o-matic driver. Thanks to my Father for my eye...$1.50 per club...gotta love it...I use the HBA

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Fri, Jun 10 2011 8:32 PM

SweetiePie:

I love thrift stores. One day, I picked up a Wilson, Arnold Palmer blade, like the one Crenshaw used, A Spaulding HBA like Wadkins used and a Vintage MacGregor black & white eye-o-matic driver. Thanks to my Father for my eye...$1.50 per club...gotta love it...I use the HBA

$1.50? I got those full set of Pennick Irons 3-9 and SW and 3 and 5 wood for $1.00 each. The only clubs missing were the driver and PW and they might have been there too but with about 100 old clubs crammed into 2 plastic barrels i might just have missed them.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sat, Jun 11 2011 4:46 AM

The point is, the three clubs can sell at around $2,000 

• RyanKlein
    42 Posts
    Mon, Jun 20 2011 7:22 PM

the leg is whats bad, when you start talkin bout knees and Achilles, how many knee surgeries? i can't count, in sports staying healthy is the key if ur hurt doesn't matter about talent if u cant play dont think he has the legs for 4 more majors. but then again could b wrong.

• PAGES
RSS