Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Awards not recording correctly

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jan 21 2009 11:58 AM (5 replies)
  • Budalacovyek
    6 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2008 11:25 AM

I have benn playing the Skill tournaments and today actually had 7 holes under 20 feet (Yay!), a first for me.  However, when I went to look at my awwards, it did not show the trophy for skill challenge ( should be a platinum for that accomplishment).  Also, it is still recording everything into one trophy for the skill challenge, instead of breaking it out into the awards (i.e.  I should have around 150 tin, 14 bronze and 1 platinum, but it shows 165 bronze).  I also noticed in the Birdies, that I have not gotten any award for number of birdies in a stroke play (should have several tins and 1 or 2 bronze),  and have all the consecutive birdies in several bronze birdie streak awards (should be 2 tin and 1 bronze).   I know for a while you were working on the awards system, just thought I would thow this out there.

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2008 4:56 PM

Thanks for the report.

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Tue, Jan 13 2009 2:04 PM

Update: The Birdies in a Game and Accuracy awards should be working properly again. Unfortunately they will not be awarded retroactively... thanks for your patience and let us know if you find any more issues. The Hit the Pin award is next on our fix queue...

• 400ft
    17 Posts
    Sat, Jan 17 2009 2:27 PM

1) Today I had several stroke plays with at least 3 birdies per round, but I still did not get the related award. I only have a "consecutive birdies" award.

2) Why do some people with a qualifying number of "friends" have a friends award, and others, such as myself, do not?

• DeerRun
    230 Posts
    Sat, Jan 17 2009 3:03 PM

I am noticing the same thing.  It's rare for me to get a shot within 20 feet of the pin.

• Pimamedic
    6 Posts
    Wed, Jan 21 2009 11:58 AM

PLaying closest to pin round today hit all 9 greens got the gold award and platinum award during round only see one in my proflie 

RSS