Forums

Help › Forums

Re: I was Ripped Off

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jun 27 2011 2:30 PM (7 replies)
  • floppy131
    87 Posts
    Wed, Jun 8 2011 1:20 PM

I was ripped off with zip reality free credits 450. I signed up and confirmed with the code and still no credits. What a Ripoff. They only wanted the email address so they can spam you.

Just like zoom panel same friggin thing. Put some good free credit ones up here. Or does WGT want us to spend money so we can loose our balls we purchased.

• theMuttsnutts
    45 Posts
    Wed, Jun 8 2011 2:32 PM

Lol... the latter floppy. Get ya credit card out...

Spend spend spend.

:@D

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Wed, Jun 8 2011 8:26 PM

floppy131:
    I was ripped off with zip reality free credits 450. I signed up and confirmed with the code and still no credits. What a Ripoff. They only wanted the email address so they can spam you.

These are not paid through WGT.   They are done through TrialPay.  You will need to contact support!   To do so click get credits > earn free credits > in right hand corner there is contact support, find the offer you mentioned and follow the steps!

Sometimes they just need proof, as in an email confirmation.

Good luck,

b0gey

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Thu, Jun 16 2011 10:15 AM

floppy131:

Just like zoom panel same friggin thing. Put some good free credit ones up here. Or does WGT want us to spend money so we can loose our balls we purchased.

You didn't pay for anything, so you didn't get ripped off :-)

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Mon, Jun 27 2011 9:40 AM

and if it sounds to good to be true

guess what

just saying

-G

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Jun 27 2011 10:02 AM

What are you doing with LuckySump's dog, Muttsnutts?  :-)

• ahsiab
    40 Posts
    Mon, Jun 27 2011 11:05 AM

SgtDoodles:

floppy131:

You didn't pay for anything, so you didn't get ripped off :-)

Time is money! If you don't get what is advertised, I believe that is called "FRAUD"! You are "Legend" wanna be, but instead of playing the game you seem to think you can take a different route by posting in favor of WGT whether it is right or wrong! Why don't you get back to the game and stop wasting space on these boards!

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Mon, Jun 27 2011 2:30 PM

YankeeJim:

What are you doing with LuckySump's dog, Muttsnutts?  :-)

its just the start Boxers will take over the World, Ha Ha Ha

RSS