Forums

Help › Forums

Re: THE FOUNDER'S CLUB "the only place to play" seeking members

Thu, Dec 27 2018 10:31 AM (31 replies)
  • RBernard5
    438 Posts
    Mon, Jan 15 2018 10:58 AM

I still can't get into the club forum, doesn't show on the wgt screen.

• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Thu, Jan 18 2018 7:32 AM
    This may be a moog post at this point RB but after some work i believe i got your problem resolved as I just this morning seen you posting on our club forum??......But if you have any other issues please contact me .........JD
  • Vwcool
    14 Posts
    Tue, Jan 23 2018 6:21 AM

I am a new member and looking for an active club to grow with :)

• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Fri, Feb 2 2018 10:35 AM
    Thank you to last months new recruits! All of January's new members have come in and really got involved way to go everyone!! Lets make this month just as good so spread the word TFC is on the rise !!!! .......JD
  • JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Tue, Feb 27 2018 9:53 PM
    Another good month for TFC!!! Forum is busy... tourneys are flowing.... new members have done great!! Thank you all......Room for some more active players.... come on in....the water is great!!!!! JD
  • MikeD0680
    126 Posts
    Sun, Mar 25 2018 5:00 PM

Great post JD! As a new member in The Founder's Club i definitely agree with your entire post. TFC offers an endless variety of tournament and custom course that cater to players at all levels. It's also a great group of people who are always ready to help with advice or play another round with you. It's been a real pleasure, thank you for the invite!

MikeD0680

• Ghostyrdr
    6 Posts
    Sun, Apr 22 2018 1:06 PM

ive been only with them for a short time.  but gained more friends an lvl since ive been here than with anyone else ive been with....great club     ty for bringing me in

• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Tue, Aug 14 2018 4:38 PM

TFC is thriving !!!  We have downsized a bit ....But our core of great members and the new ones that have come in the last few months have made the club just wonderful,  very fun and active.....So that be being said we have room for some more players that want to be involved with an awesome country club!!.....Please reply here or post on my wall......JDGHOST

• duaneemery
    1,297 Posts
    Mon, Oct 8 2018 9:01 PM
    The Founders Club wants to recruit Internationally! If you are a foreign WGT player and looking to join an exciting and growing club, take a quick look at my profile page ( just click on my name above) and ask to join. duaneemery - - - Owner - The Founders Club.
  • JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Thu, Oct 25 2018 4:45 AM

Hey out there in WGT land ......TFC is looking for "clash players"  and active Country club members ......We are growing into a dynamite CC......lots of great tourneys .....we have league play......we have now started to play cc vs cc matches .....And now we have been steadily been climbing the "Clash" ladder finishing in top 30 last 3 or 4 clashes with a few in top 25.....we feel we can climb even further with some more experienced members!!!!......So please respond here or on Duaneemry or JDGHOST 's profile page!!

RSS