Forums

Help › Forums

Tour Legend Ready Go

rated by 0 users
Sat, Dec 16 2017 6:22 AM (4 replies)
  • cadornette
    319 Posts
    Sun, Nov 19 2017 2:17 PM

Hi guys. I want to let know to all the T Legends of this game that, finally, a RG for our tier has been created. Its cost for enter is 400 cr, and it takes place in Chambers Bay, full 18. 

see that only two people have entered the tournament, and, I want to know what happens in case the tournament is never filled with 50 players. 

Make sure to play it guys, so WGT keeps creating, at least, one per week.

My best wishes,

Joel

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Tue, Nov 28 2017 9:30 AM

I've been keeping an eye on it as well and am wondering the same thing.  Just 8/50 have played so far.

• midmajor
    511 Posts
    Tue, Nov 28 2017 6:10 PM

WGT. Can you please change the green speeds on the mobile rooms for belabor and manhattan .. Jesus Christ 7.4, 8, 11, WTF...who plays those speeds dumbasss. Been emailing constantly and no changes...thinking boycott, like we did to the clash.....

• birchi
    1,492 Posts
    Wed, Nov 29 2017 7:19 AM

just one more example why the tour legend tier shouldn't exist anymore, at least not in its current form. With only 200 ranked rounds necessary to move to the champion tier, there's way too few players in it. move that number up to around 1000 and it would make sense again.

right now it's (at least on the tournament level, can't speak to the multiplayer format) only an easy way for average players to get their hands on big payouts in VT and weekly/monthly tournaments

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Sat, Dec 16 2017 6:22 AM

Anyone know what happens to a RG that doesn't fill?  Only 13 have played so far and its been a few weeks now.  Will it remain until it fills (couple of years), or will something else happen?  Anyone?  

RSS