Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Looking for new and experienced members

Mon, Jun 24 2019 10:42 AM (36 replies)
  • Senga20
    3,046 Posts
    Wed, May 23 2018 8:55 PM

So very happy to have very recently joined this amazing club and to have been so warmly welcomed by such genuinely wonderful people and an absolutely delightful owner! Extraordinary achievements from an extraordinary pride with great banter, laughs and camaraderie indeed.  So very proud and honoured to be a lioness at the 3 Lions Country Club  :)

• AdamJones82
    4 Posts
    Fri, May 25 2018 9:20 AM

Hello and hi and thanks for the welcome. My name is Adam Jones from the United Kingdom. I was wondering are you an administrator or family member etc..?? No worries please to meet you regards Adam 

• Chief6500
    11 Posts
    Fri, Sep 28 2018 11:23 AM

You just sent me a friend request and i am considering changing clubs but i am leary as i have heard of clubs poaching players and turning out to be dud clubs. I would be leaving a very reputible club in “Championsgate”, they are actually closer to leveling up to lvl 20 than ur club. I play every day and rely on xp tournaments in order to get bonus points on the second daily tourney to help me level up quicker. 

Email: chief6500@gmail.com

• Cyril752
    425 Posts
    Fri, Sep 28 2018 12:04 PM

I would say we are the perfect club for you. We have a system that will get you to level up much faster. We are a top 10 club and have many tournaments some with very good credit prizes.  We also have special tournaments in competitions that you will not find in other clubs.  We are looking for committed players who will do the XP bonus system that we have.

I think you would find you will not regret joining our club hopefully look forward to meeting you soon.

• edsbaby67
    25 Posts
    Sun, May 26 2019 11:14 AM

i would like to join your cc 

wgt   edsbaby67

• edsbaby67
    25 Posts
    Fri, Jun 14 2019 2:47 PM

im almost to master , still interested in joining.......

• BobfromKaty
    17 Posts
    Mon, Jun 24 2019 10:42 AM

I would love to join. What do I have to do? I play about 6 hours a day and have decent clubs for my level.

RSS