Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Looking for new and experienced members

Mon, Jun 24 2019 10:42 AM (36 replies)
  • MKALER
    1,288 Posts
    Tue, Apr 10 2018 3:42 PM

Great to see some more new members joining the 3 Lions and really enjoying what we have on offer and what we do to help our members. 

If you're looking for a fun, friendly club, please check us out. 

• MKALER
    1,288 Posts
    Fri, Apr 20 2018 5:59 AM

Bumpety Bump

• whank
    1,020 Posts
    Mon, Apr 23 2018 11:08 PM
    If your club plays in the clash in big numbers hit me up whank
  • MKALER
    1,288 Posts
    Thu, Apr 26 2018 8:38 AM

Hi,

I sent you a friend request to be able to invite you to our club but it looks as though you;ve found one now.

Great to see so many new members at our club...19 so far this month!!

Also great to see so many members advancing up the tiers in the last few weeks.

We've still got room for more committed members if you fancy giving us a try.

Great laughs to be had in our chat and help & advice is always at hand from all our experienced members.

New monthly tournaments with credit prizes are due to start next week, so now is a great time to join us, play some club tournaments and maybe win some credits.

• AdamJones82
    4 Posts
    Thu, Apr 26 2018 10:08 AM

I want to join your club as the new club I have joined is to big and I think I would be suited to your club better.. just let me know what I need to do?? Thanks Adam adamjones1982@mail.com 

• DubPerry
    68 Posts
    Thu, Apr 26 2018 12:54 PM

Thanks for responding. First club that I received a response from allowed me to come in on probation 😂 They’ll probably boot me for all the newbie questions I’m asking? Thanks again!

• MKALER
    1,288 Posts
    Fri, Apr 27 2018 4:01 PM

Hi DubPerry,

I think you've commented on the wrong thread lol. Looks like you've found a club. Good luck to you buddy.

Adam, 

I have messaged you. 

The new members just keep on coming!! A great mix of low and high tier players too. If you fancy a change, check out 3 Lions CC. 

• MKALER
    1,288 Posts
    Tue, May 8 2018 3:10 AM

Our club is filling up fast!

If you want to be part of our very fast improving club you'd better be quick.

Our members have great fun and we're competing/beating with some of the "Big Boys" now, as some found out in the last Clash.

3 Lions CC is the place to be!!!

• MKALER
    1,288 Posts
    Fri, May 18 2018 1:24 AM

The drive, commitment and camaraderie of our members is unbelievable!!

Our club is going from strength to strength and the banter and laughs are priceless.

We've had lots of new male & female members from all over the world, who have already expressed how much they love our club.

Want to be of our GREAT club??? Then check out 3 Lions CC!! Everyone & anyone is welcome.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Wed, May 23 2018 9:30 AM

Hello , I have only been with the 3 lions cc for a few days , and am already really impressed with the enthusiasm and friendliness of everyone I have met, played and friended. It is a club well run , polite and keen to progress , I can not recommend it more highly. Please come and join in the fun , progress and be a valued member of our pride of lions ! 

RSS