Forums

Help › Forums

Come on WGT

Mon, Nov 20 2017 9:48 AM (1 replies)
  • bikinigirl24
    313 Posts
    Thu, Nov 16 2017 7:23 PM

I don't care how much stupid stuff you want to sell people I'm just looking for some consistency in playing

When I hit a shot one day and it goes 150 yards and then the next day I had the exact same shot same course same hole same wind and it go's  157 somethings wrong 

One yard maybe two I could see but not seven 

And you trolls do not need to put your two cents in it was the exact same shot 

• BackdoorHippie
    51 Posts
    Mon, Nov 20 2017 9:48 AM

Two things I can see effecting this. One, "exact same shot" may not be exact unless you're talking about a dead-center hit, so you can get variance based on some randomization built in on the "miss". More than likely most fairways are not perfectly flat so you may get more or less roll depending on the contour where the ball makes contact with the fairway.

If I have a complaint about inconsistencies it's with the amount of left-right off-targetedness you get on even slight mishits. I can hit it fractionally before and after and have it be anywhere from fine to dead even in situations where there's no wind helping it into oblivion. Again, I attribute it to some built in randomness.

RSS