Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Friends leaving....

Sun, Dec 17 2017 2:55 AM (121 replies)
  • thesupernova
    7,331 Posts
    Fri, Nov 24 2017 3:26 PM

krskfr:

not cool NOVA - don't bring that dirty talk to this game (especially the picture), if i were to post that i'd have my account suspended. Come on, you're better than that SUPER...Not cool, not cool.

Ha Ha Ha Ha , excuse me but are you 12  ??

No profanity there.

I had a wonderful Thanksgiving and am in a fabulous mood,not even a WGT narc can dampen my spirits.

Happy holidays BTW

xoXO

Allie

After all it's Mind Over Matter......

I don't mind because you don't matter

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Fri, Nov 24 2017 4:44 PM

krskfr:

not cool NOVA - don't bring that dirty talk to this game (especially the picture), if i were to post that i'd have my account suspended. Come on, you're better than that SUPER...Not cool, not cool.

How the hell is that offensive?

If that is the worst thing I see or hear today, then it has been a good day. This PC crap is stifling.......everyone is becoming scared to say anything in fear some minority will be offended.

• conveyorguy
    776 Posts
    Fri, Nov 24 2017 5:22 PM

Fkn eh right Al :))

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sat, Nov 25 2017 2:50 AM

Whilst at it I personally find Sleeping Beauty offensive - A clear case of non-consensual encroaching.

Also ban little red riding hood, Cinderella and as for Pinocchio and that nose...................Apparently, some parents still have male boys called boys and girls allowed the term girl.  One teacher even tried to identify as male rather than trans or non trans............It's all out there and must stop:)

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Sat, Nov 25 2017 7:02 AM

krskfr:

Seriously, have you had a lobotomy?

HenryWanka is probably the most deranged individual ever to crawl out from under a stone, bridge or whatever you've got handy.

It's bad enough that he comes here spouting such utter bollox, he doesn't need anyone defending him.

• 77Rachel
    1,590 Posts
    Sat, Nov 25 2017 10:37 AM

• Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Sat, Nov 25 2017 12:25 PM

77Rachel:

Hahahaha......that made me laugh, so I did a search. Part IV 

PART IV - REASON FOR FILING THIS REPORT (Mark all the apply) I am thin skinned Someone needs to fix my problems the weather is too cold I am a wimp My feelings are easily hurt the weather is too hot I have women/man-like hormones I didn't sign on for this the weather is too dry I am a crybaby I was told that I am not competent the weather is too wet I want my mommy Six beers is not enough ALL OF THE ABOVE AND MORE PART V - NARRATIVE (Tell us in your own sissy words how your feelings were hurt.)

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Sat, Nov 25 2017 2:48 PM

thesupernova:

HenryKawa:

Hello Everyone.  I TOTALLY AGREE.    I come here for the friends. I have over 4700 of them.  Every single one of them are dedicated to me and love me, almost as though I were their leader.  A side benefit is that I am probably the best player of all time who has ever lived.  I hate to admit that because I am a very humble person and do not like to blow my own horse.    Let the bells ring out and banners fly.  Feast your eyes on me.. its too good to be true, but I'm here.. I'm really here.   HENRY KAWA...

OMG,

LOL

You sure like to jerk people's chain.

Next time do not forget to put this on your door knob.

Happy Holidays to all .

My sole post in the WGT forum for quite awhile,I just couldn't resist

Allie

After 26 years of marriage I need one of these signsblushing emoticon

• gonfission
    2,230 Posts
    Sat, Nov 25 2017 4:01 PM

RSS