Forums

Help › Forums

Re: SEL vs The Outkasts

Wed, Nov 29 2017 9:22 AM (88 replies)
  • pipala
    887 Posts
    Mon, Nov 27 2017 2:58 AM

What a brilliant match that was, right down to the wire with a couple of late wins just sealing the victory for SEL. That's the closest match we've ever played, with almost a third of the matches going to extra holes it was pretty much neck and neck to the finish.

Huge credit to Josh and the Outkasts, what a first class and well organised club you are, we've had nothing but good reports in our forum on all the matches.

This match has been a real pleasure, thank you Josh for your help in pulling it all together and thank you to everyone at the Outkasts for a memorable encounter, i'm sure we will meet again

• pipala
    887 Posts
    Mon, Nov 27 2017 7:31 AM

Apologies for scoring error, I had JGR as a win in extra holes and it was the other way around. Now amended

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Mon, Nov 27 2017 7:40 AM

As per Pip it was nip and tuck going into last three games.

It was a great fighback by Outkasts but we nipped it in the bud late on so well done SEL and unlucky Outcasts.

We create a thread on our proboards for every Inter CC match for every player to report their score, its the way we always have done it, and always will and i can add that there were 20 pages alone for this match and no complaints whatsoever.

There are some great clubs who particaipate in these type of games, proper head to head battles between the top clubs in WGT, i know we are one of them and its clear Outkasts are as well.

Well done Josh and Pip and all who played.

• JSmithers
    1,263 Posts
    Mon, Nov 27 2017 8:27 AM

I couldn't agree more!  what a wonderful match between two great clubs.   Not a single negative report.  Special thank you to Pip for doing the work and putting in time to get this thing together and run smoothly.    We will be meeting again in the future SEL.  Congrats and again thank you.

• soliderock1
    1,550 Posts
    Mon, Nov 27 2017 5:29 PM

This has been our best matchup to date by far.   Thanks to all that participated, and thanks to Josh and Pip for setting this up.    Two class act clubs for sure.   This one has been a pleasure to play and watch.    Look forward to another matchup in the future.  

• TdotDoba
    2,158 Posts
    Mon, Nov 27 2017 10:24 PM

10 out of 32 games went to extra holes.... can't say more about the match ups then that... Tip of the hat to Outkasts.

Well done Josh and Pip, class all the way fellas.

Paul aka Dotty

• stevereilly
    5,910 Posts
    Mon, Nov 27 2017 11:57 PM

Now that is what I call a CC vs CC match up. 2 excellent clubs who got their members out to play and not a bad report anywhere.

Thank you Josh and all at the Outkasts for being such tough and fair competition.

Take a bow Pip, mate, the SEL inter CC team wouldn't be the force it is without you, mate.

• amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Wed, Nov 29 2017 9:22 AM

Josh & Pip... Take a bow Lads, Superb Comp between two quality outfits..!

Outstanding work Men / Teams..

RSS